Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Hamburger Helper....................

Nord
    Do you like?? I am a bachelor and cook frequently at home. Mostly dinner. I just started buying easy to cook items as my time has started to become scarce because Christmas Season for retail is on the bubble. Anyhow, I bought a hamburger helper Lasagna box to give it a go. Which other ones are good?? Maybe I should try a different brand??
    I usually BBQ steak or chicken, and I'm tired of it. Cutting and cooking potatoes has become tedious as well....................
    What do you guys cook thats fast good and easy???

squirt'nmyload
    no bachelor here but i vote for double cheeseburger macaroni!!!!...ol lady HATES it

Nord
    There is a slight odor of BO in the house right now Is it supposed to smell like that??

squirt'nmyload
    There is a slight odor of BO in the house right now Is it supposed to smell like that??
    that means it time to shower up...damn, you do need a woman

RaceFace
    The Stroganoff....but cook for 12 minutes....not 16 like the box says....that turns it to mush.
    Damn....if I can fly off with that....that means I eat it WAY too much!!!

XtrmWakeborder
    Tuna helper with 2 cans...mmm protein.

hoolign
    I'm out on a rig and cook for myself all the time.
    Tonight I BBQ a sirloin strip new york cut steak about 1/2 way through. huck it in a oven pan, cover with crab, portabella shrooms and hollandaise..20 minutes at 350 and it's eat time! White rice on the side.
    In the Am I'll make eggs benny with farmers sausage and use up some of the hollandaise.
    Beer can chicken tommorow, with BBQ zuchini with holandaise. Heat up the rest of the rice with some garlic butter in it..mmmmmmmm
    I'm not much into the packaged meal things.. KD and the likes is terrible!
    Stoves are for breakfast and soup

Cheap Thrills
    What do you guys cook thats fast good and easy???
    Hot Pockets Oh wait, you said good didn't ya ?
    Fast, Good and easy. Spaghetti, Omelets, Burritos, BBQ are all quick and easy.
    Never been a fan of Hamburger Helper. My mom ruined me and my sister on that stuff when we were kids.
    Some of those TV dinners aren't too bad.
    And there's always the 5 dollar Hot & Ready Pizzas at Little Ceaser's if you don't feel like cooking.
    I have a boat load of killer recipes but most aren't quick or easy.
    If you feel like Jazzin it up a bit while entertaining a lady friend. Cook her some Steak Piccado fairly quick and not too complex and definitely a crowd pleaser. Last time I entertained a girl with it she never went home and we ended up married for 12 years! So be careful who you serve it to.
    Bon Appetit'
    T.

Nord
    I'm out on a rig and cook for myself all the time.
    Tonight I BBQ a sirloin strip new york cut steak about 1/2 way through. huck it in a oven pan, cover with crab, portabella shrooms and hollandaise..20 minutes at 350 and it's eat time! White rice on the side.
    In the Am I'll make eggs benny with farmers sausage and use up some of the hollandaise.
    Beer can chicken tommorow, with BBQ zuchini with holandaise. Heat up the rest of the rice with some garlic butter in it..mmmmmmmm
    I'm not much into the packaged meal things.. KD and the likes is terrible!
    Stoves are for breakfast and soup
    Must be tough:notam:

RaceFace
    Must be tough:notam:
    Yeah, thats what I was thinking too. Must be a rough life Hooli! LOL!!!
    For the most part...Im just too G-damn lazy to go through all that crap every night. 3-4 nights is fine...1-2 on quickie meals (Helper, Stouffers Chicken Alfredo in a bag) and hell, Rice Chex for the left over nights!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast