Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unions are good!!!

djunkie
    Your all a bunch of assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!:yuk: :crossx: :crossx:

Havasu_Dreamin
    When you resort to name calling, you lose. FUKWAD!
    So just because someone disagree's with you they're an Asshole??
    Apparently so. When you resort to name calling you know you have no real arguement and any argument you may have had is reduced to drivel.....

OGShocker
    Hey, thanks for clearing that up. I feel much better.
    I just read the thread again.... I thought he said ONIONS are good... My bad.

OGShocker
    Apparently so. When you resort to name calling you know you have no real arguement and any argument you may have had is reduced to drivel.....
    I put a smillie..
    I am in an Airport and did not want to destroy TM with my over charged WIT!...
    Have a good day,
    Mark

hkunz
    I'd like to se an in depth analysis of how the teacher's unions are a good thing, considering how far down the kids' test scores have gone since they became powerful.
    I have another theory, that the teacher's union is part of an overall plan to dumb down kids so much that when they get old enough to vote they'll think that the Democrats are really going to help the little guy. :devil:

Ziggy
    I just read the thread again.... I thought he said ONIONS are good... My bad.
    What a Bloke
    Have you seen the London Bridge.

Jyruiz
    I'd like to se an in depth analysis of how the teacher's unions are a good thing, considering how far down the kids' test scores have gone since they became powerful.
    I have another theory, that the teacher's union is part of an overall plan to dumb down kids so much that when they get old enough to vote they'll think that the Democrats are really going to help the little guy. :devil:
    If people don't want there kids to be dumb, then spend the time with them doing their homework and explaining it to them if they don't understand. I don't blame the teachers unions for kids being dumb, I blame the parents, if the parents took a more active part in there kids education, they would not be dumb.

djunkie
    If people don't want there kids to be dumb, then spend the time with them doing their homework and explaining it to them if they don't understand. I don't blame the teachers unions for kids being dumb, I blame the parents, if the parents took a more active part in there kids education, they would not be dumb.
    Oh come one Juan. Its sooooo much easier to blame the union though.

Jyruiz
    Oh come one Juan. Its sooooo much easier to blame the union though.
    Guess it is easier that way.

Shreve"T"
    WELL SAID!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast