Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: So who had on-the-water LEO encounters this summer?:

Trailer Park Casanova
    Any interaction/incidences with the boatcops?:

Cole Trickle
    Havasu police tried to help me get the boat running when we broke down a month or two ago.
    Great guys and they actually wen't and got fresh gas from the marina vs. pouring the old stuff in our boat.
    I couldn't prime the system so they called Rus at DSea Tow for me.
    Nothing negative to report

Kilrtoy
    Lets see here.
    I got pulled over by the SBSO
    They wanted to know what was wrong with my last DCB F26 since I was a driving a new one a F29. Explained I was just testing one out.
    Helped Officer friendly from LHPD, arrest a drunk person who was combative in thne channel.
    Met a captain with LHPD and had a nice chat with him
    Met two of LHPD finest who are absolutely clueless and posses the communications skills of a spoiled child.

Nothing other than a friendly wave when passing.

RitcheyRch
    Was given some whistles over Memorial Day weekend while hanging out in a cove.

Jyruiz
    Not yet in all the years I have been jet skiing and boating.

Dan Lorenze
    I went out to Castaic a couple of months ago.. I had the diverter up real high doing about 55mph with no other boats in sight. I was quickly pulled over by two officers. They were not happy with me not just because I was going over the 35mph speed limit but because they were packing up when they had to come back out to get me. As pissed as they were they told me to pull my boat out of the water and they wouldn't ticket me.. Pretty cool actually... I was in the wrong...

Racey
    Got stopped on Mead at the dam in one of our 22 schiadas because the az numbers weren't contrasting enough, (in the 22 years the boat has been around we've never had an issue with the numbers until now, white with a dark blue outline, on a grey boat) gave us sobriety and saftey checks, a warning for no throw cushion, and let us be on our way. They were young guys, friendly enough for cops.

djunkie
    Lets see here.
    I got pulled over by the SBSO
    They wanted to know what was wrong with my last DCB F26 since I was a driving a new one a F29. Explained I was just testing one out.
    Helped Officer friendly from LHPD, arrest a drunk person who was combative in thne channel.
    Met a captain with LHPD and had a nice chat with him
    Met two of LHPD finest who are absolutely clueless and posses the communications skills of a spoiled child.
    Thats paradise for ya. :jawdrop:

SB
    Memorial Day weekend, Marine Patrol pulled me over to check the babes on the boat, noted that we all had jackets on, glanced at the fire extinguisher and drove away.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast