Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: USC Fans.

donzi5150
    Can any of you help me with the polls? Why the hell is USC still number one when they have only played a number 14 team, played only three games and have allowed 55 points scored against them?
    LSU has played a number 7 and number 12 team, played 4 games and have only allowed 23 points scored against them!
    GEAUX TIGERS!

willowrat
    Can any of you help me with the polls? Why the hell is USC still number one when they have only played a number 14 team, played only three games and have allowed 55 points scored against them?
    LSU has played a number 7 and number 12 team, played 4 games and have only allowed 23 points scored against them!
    GEAUX TIGERS! This is so simple. Better coach, players, tougher division and tradition.
    FIGHT ON!!!

Havasu1986
    GEAUX TIGERS!
    The BCS or computer polls don't come out for a couple more games.

Baja Big Dog
    The main differance is USC plays 3 quarters, LSU plays 4....

That Guy
    GEAUX TIGERS!
    I am guessing you will find out in January..... Not a big SC fan but they are so fast and talented and seem to be able to turn it on when needed. I wouldn't bet against them...I'm afraid that linebacking group will do some damage to that 5'6" running back.... and yes, they will catch him...

Jyruiz
    Don't know, but we are going to the game on the 6th of Oct.

mbrown2
    Maybe because the voters are thinking LSU's coach was wrong with his USC having an easier road comments earlier this summer...
    Heading into this weekend the Pac10 has 4 undefeated teams and I think the voters, for at least this season, are giving the division the ranking they deserve...
    In addition, those points against were mainly against 2nd and 3rd string teams after the game was decided.

THOR
    Heading into this weekend the Pac10 has 4 undefeated teams and I think the voters, for at least this season, are giving the division the ranking they deserve...
    Yep,
    the PAC 10 is #2. Right where they belong.

donzi5150
    Touger division? USC plays about 4 good teams a year........SEC can you say Florida? Tennessee? Alabama? Arkansas? Auburn? Georgia? Kentucky? There are 6 SEC teams in the top 25, what other conference has that many? Plus the play in the SEC championship, so what conference has the toughest schedule?

THOR
    Touger division? USC plays about 4 good teams a year........SEC can you say Florida? Tennessee? Alabama? Arkansas? Auburn? Georgia? Kentucky? There are 6 SEC teams in the top 25, what other conference has that many? Plus the play in the SEC championship, so what conference has the toughest schedule?
    My beloved Auburn Tigers are not worth a crap this year, let alone in the top 25.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast