Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: USC Fans.

Not So Fast
    So they played a lousy game but they won and 5 weeks from now thats still a "W". Dont you all know that when you're ranked #1 even the most outclassed team will usually play way above their ability level to beat you. Booty had probably the worst game of his life but they will be back, you can bet on it. I'm not a fan but appreciate a great program and love to watch a winner, which they are, week in and week out. NSF

XtrmWakeborder
    We?
    What position do you play? I'll keep an eye out for you.
    Haha they. happy? splitting hairs over here.

UltraJet
    We'll I'm glad they (Auburn) finally did something great by beating Urban Crier in the Swamp. UDub stadium was rocking last night. My ears are still ringing. SC played like horse shit but still had the defense to hold. SC won't win again if they do the same to a better opponent. Taking a boat to a football game is the shit!
    p.s.-Notice I said they (Auburn) and not you, since you didn't play there either.
    You planning on making the trip to Eugene. Ever been? If you think UW is loud your in for an awakening. I hope my Ducks can stay up after losing the way they did yesterday. If not, you won't need the earplugs

TrojanDan
    You planning on making the trip to Eugene. Ever been? If you think UW is loud your in for an awakening. I hope my Ducks can stay up after losing the way they did yesterday. If not, you won't need the earplugs
    Yup. I was there 2 years ago. Autzen was the second loudest crowd I've heard. I think because of how the upper deck at Husky Stadium is stacked directly above the lower level (on both sidelines), the sound is amplified even more. Might have to go to Oregon and/or CAL games. Problem is ex-SC baseball coach Rod Deadeux was my ticket hook-up before he passed away last year.
    Oregon fans are pretty loud too. But what else is there to do in Eugene, Oregon on a Saturday afternoon in the fall?

UltraJet
    Yup. I was there 2 years ago. Autzen was the second loudest crowd I've heard. I think because of how the upper deck at Husky Stadium is stacked directly above the lower level (on both sidelines), the sound is amplified even more. Might have to go to Oregon and/or CAL games. Problem is ex-SC baseball coach Rod Deadeux was my ticket hook-up before he passed away last year.
    Oregon fans are pretty loud too. But what else is there to do in Eugene, Oregon on a Saturday afternoon in the fall?
    Well, the river next to the stadium, the Willamette, is full of salmon and the biggest rainbow trout I've ever seen.

RT21
    Nothing but pride, tradition and heritage. Other than that, not much.
    I guess the humor went right over your head. Nevermind. Continue with this very important discussion.

Baja Big Dog
    SC better blow someone for a second rating...they just sucked...period.
    Love them, support them...BIL is alumni, but they sucked...

willowrat
    True dat. They have been doing great things for years Dan, but you cant see through your maroon and gold glasses. Under Tubby, they are 5-0 against top 5 teams. Yep, 5-0. Plus, they one of the best records in the past few seasons along with SC, LSU and Texas. Funny huh? That is tough to do in the SEC.
    SC will win Dan, they usually do. That is what good teams do. They win when they have to no matter how good they play.
    Too bad they are 0-1 as number one. Remember Matt Leinart's 1st game. 22 zip with USC on top. Go Tubby.

THOR
    Too bad they are 0-1 as number one. Remember Matt Leinart's 1st game. 22 zip with USC on top. Go Tubby.
    How did 'you' guys do when you played a number 2 team? Go Longhorns.

THOR
    Deadeaux? Wow. Impressive Dan. I actually met him as well. Cool guy. I met him on his own field while I was playing there.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast