Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: USC Fans.

donzi5150
    "My beloved Auburn Tigers are not worth a crap this year, let alone in the top 25."
    I was reminiscing about last year.........You can jump on the other Tiger band wagon......all the way to the BCS Championship!

mbrown2
    Touger division? USC plays about 4 good teams a year........SEC can you say Florida? Tennessee? Alabama? Arkansas? Auburn? Georgia? Kentucky? There are 6 SEC teams in the top 25, what other conference has that many? Plus the play in the SEC championship, so what conference has the toughest schedule?
    You sound like your living in the past....maybe go and check Tenn, Ark and Auburn's record....Tenn's has been walloped good.....and even Florida had a scare last week from a nobody 1-3...and that's why they got jumped in the standings.....One thing about either conference is once you are into the schedule its tough to make it out without 1 or 2 losses so hopefully the conference strength of either will help the rankings of those teams that win their conference.

unleashed
    There needs to be more pac10 vs SEC games each year for this discussion to really mean anything. I think the last 10 years the pac-10 is 8-7 against the SEC. There are up and down years for each conference. Its pretty much a toss-up....until more games are scheduled. If you like the SEC you'll be biased towards them..if you like the pac-10 the same. Im a pac-10 fan(UCLA fan)and I think this year is a strong year for the whole conference.
    Deano
    UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

XtrmWakeborder
    They only play 3 quarters for godsakes. The second string is in there when the teams score all of the points. LSU stays in the whole time and racks up points because they don't want Florida to overtake them. USC doesn't have to worry. Do you really think VT should be ranked btw? Not a chance, watch their games. They look horrible. Don't worry, i'm sure we will see who is better at the end of the season.

Jyruiz
    They only play 3 quarters for godsakes. The second string is in there when the teams score all of the points. LSU stays in the whole time and racks up points because they don't want Florida to overtake them. USC doesn't have to worry. Do you really think VT should be ranked btw? Not a chance, watch their games. They look horrible. Don't worry, i'm sure we will see who is better at the end of the season.
    Thats one reason I can't get to into college football, it is an opinion system and there is bias by the people who vote. I still enjoy going to the games though as they are free and and so is the food and drinks.

donzi5150
    Some how I think you are right about the last one in seeing who is the best. I just hope USC does not cry about a dual Championship again like in 2003.....

mbrown2
    Some how I think you are right about the last one in seeing who is the best. I just hope USC does not cry about a dual Championship again like in 2003.....
    We might disagree on conferences...but your avitar is really cool!

SoCal Builder
    All those raw Louisana crawfish you've been eating have gone to your head!

willowrat
    Yep,
    the PAC 10 is #2. Right where they belong. Matt Leinart's 1st game was against the #1 ranked Auburn Tigers in Auburn. I believe they spanked them 22 to nothing.
    The only reason LSU had a share of the title was because the coaches had to vote for them because of the BCS contract. That cannot happen again.
    GO TROJANS!!!

THOR
    Matt Leinart's 1st game was against the #1 ranked Auburn Tigers in Auburn. I believe they spanked them 22 to nothing.
    The only reason LSU had a share of the title was because the coaches had to vote for them because of the BCS contract. That cannot happen again.
    GO TROJANS!!!
    Yep,
    you are right that they beat Auburn. But, the facts are the SEC is faster and stronger. Anyone who watches football can make that observation without much of dispute. You are one of the few that thinks, or wants to think otherwise. Plus, the share of the title doesnt mean a thing as the LSU tigers won the BCS title game. The facts are that USC won one title recently, not two. Where were you and the bandwagon in the 90's? I would assume you were either on the UCLA bandwagon or hiding under a rock with the other SC fans.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast