Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: USC Fans.

XtrmWakeborder
    Yep,
    you are right that they beat Auburn. But, the facts are the SEC is faster and stronger. Anyone who watches football can make that observation without much of dispute. You are one of the few that thinks, or wants to think otherwise. Plus, the share of the title doesnt mean a thing as the LSU tigers won the BCS title game. The facts are that USC won one title recently, not two. Where were you and the bandwagon in the 90's? I would assume you were either on the UCLA bandwagon or hiding under a rock with the other SC fans.
    I was in the stands watching them get beat by Washington and UCLA.... lol

THOR
    I was in the stands watching them get beat by Washington and UCLA.... lol
    At least you admit it. Well done.

JAY4SPEED
    The BCS system sucks. In an opinion based system there will always be a bias. I was told not too long ago that there are 11 poll voters in Louisiana and 60 in California, is there any truth to that? I'd love to see a showdown between LSU and USC.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!

acatitude
    The main differance is USC plays 3 quarters, LSU plays 4....
    and there you have it loser

XtrmWakeborder
    The BCS system sucks. In an opinion based system there will always be a bias. I was told not too long ago that there are 11 poll voters in Louisiana and 60 in California, is there any truth to that? I'd love to see a showdown between LSU and USC.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!
    I'm pretty sure you will. Ps. you ready for the Bucs to take on the sAINTS?! Oh wait, already happened. lol

JAY4SPEED
    I'm pretty sure you will. Ps. you ready for the Bucs to take on the sAINTS?! Oh wait, already happened. lol
    Yeah I know, it has gotten ugly pretty quick. I was at the game last night watching my Saints getting whipped up on by the Titans. It made me sick to my stomach or was that the extra spicy bloody mary???
    Jay

XtrmWakeborder
    Yeah I know, it has gotten ugly pretty quick. I was at the game last night watching my Saints getting whipped up on by the Titans. It made me sick to my stomach or was that the extra spicy bloody mary???
    Jay
    Don't feel too bad, the titans are way under rated. They almost beat the colts...

bignet
    Matt Leinart's 1st game was against the #1 ranked Auburn Tigers in Auburn. I believe they spanked them 22 to nothing.
    The only reason LSU had a share of the title was because the coaches had to vote for them because of the BCS contract. That cannot happen again.
    GO TROJANS!!!
    Finally, a man who knows wtf he's talking about. Pete Carroll has always had to much class to rub another teams nose into the ground. Not many SC fans like that, but he doesn't have to answer to us. As for the sharing BCS title comment, we won't be sharing it this year! GO TROJANS!
    Fight On!
    :devil:
    bignet

skygod73
    Yep,
    you are right that they beat Auburn. But, the facts are the SEC is faster and stronger. Anyone who watches football can make that observation without much of dispute. You are one of the few that thinks, or wants to think otherwise. Plus, the share of the title doesnt mean a thing as the LSU tigers won the BCS title game. The facts are that USC won one title recently, not two. Where were you and the bandwagon in the 90's? I would assume you were either on the UCLA bandwagon or hiding under a rock with the other SC fans.
    Funny you want to talk facts. USC 5 straight BCS bowls 4-1 record. USC 4 straight top 4 finishes. SC owns the SEC under Pete Caroll, 2-0 vs Auburn including 23-0 @ Auburn, 2-0 vs Arkansas hanging 70 and 50 on the hogs. Put away your Kool Aid and study the FACTS. Here's some interesting stuff I found on a college football site.
    USC's record over the last five years is 59-6 including an out of conference (OOC) record against BCS teams of 16-2. LSU has gone 52-13 (7-3 OOC BCS), Auburn 50-14 (6-5 OOC BCS including two losses to USC) and Florida 45-18 (5-7 OOC BCS). How can we fairly compare the strength of a conference when they rarely play anyone from outside their conference affiliations and when they do, they post mediocre results at best. I guess I have been brainwashed to believe the SEC is a far superior conference and maybe from top-to-bottom it is, but how do we know for sure when it seems that all they are doing is padding their records with patsies OOC and playing competitive games in conference. Another interesting fact concerning USC and its scheduling: In the past five years, USC's winning percentage in conference is virtually the same as it is against OOC BCS teams (37-4 vs. 16-2). Would USC's record be as good if it was in the SEC, we can never know for sure, but my guess here is yes because it would be forced to dumb down their OOC schedules like the rest of the conference (no more home and homes with Nebraska, Ohio State and Notre Dame) and focus on the big conference games instead. Pete Carroll's record in big games at USC is pretty strong.

willowrat
    Yep,
    I've been an SC fan since Anthony Davis. You probably do not know who he his. Yes we had about 10 bad years but I was loyal.
    We are sticking our chests out now. I hope LSU hangs because we will do to them what we did to Oklahoma a few years ago.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast