Thread: Unique Performance West Open in Anaheim Hills!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
    Hey Guys,
    We're now open in Anaheim Hills, it's taken us awhile to find a building and were finally in one. Our office is located in Anaheim Hills right behind the Land Rover and Jaguar Dealership. We're still arranging our showroom and offices but we do have two of our Adrenalines on Display. We will have one or two E-tickets available for display by the middle of Next Month. I encourage you guys to stop by and say hello if your in the area, also we will be doing suspensions and accessories for trucks etc. Our specialty is is Ford Superduties, Chevy HD's, and Dodge HD's and we sell all the best; Donahoe Racing, Rize Ind, One Up Offroad, Fabtech, CST, RBP, KMC, etc. if your interested in doing some mods to your truck definetly give us a shot.
    There a plans in the works for an open house towards the end of next month, in which we will finally get a chance to have that BBQ. There will be a BBQ, boats on display, and custom trucks and cars on display aswell, should be a fun social event and I will update everyone as that time comes.
    THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!
    Thanks John
    Unique Performance West, Inc.
    5405 E. La Palma Ave. Anaheim Hills, CA 92807
    www.upwmarine.com
    714-865-3502

Havasu1986
    I know right where thats at. I'm down La Palma at Yorba Linda Blvd. If you need any fire sprinkler work done let me know.

Uniqueperformancewest
    Haha, ya we don't have any fire sprinklers. They used to be in the warehouse but it looks like someone half ass removed them and our insurance didn't go up terribly from not having them installed so we aren't worried about it for the time being. Thanks for the offer though, Ill hit you up when it gets to that time.
    Thanks John
    www.upwmarine.com
    714-865-3502

Sprinklers can be the diff between total loss and minor deal in the event of a fire. Just something to consider. :idea:

Havasu1986
    Haha, ya we don't have any fire sprinklers. They used to be in the warehouse but it looks like someone half ass removed them and our insurance didn't go up terribly from not having them installed so we aren't worried about it for the time being. Thanks for the offer though, Ill hit you up when it gets to that time.
    Thanks John
    www.upwmarine.com
    714-865-3502
    Don't worry I will call Anaheim Fire Dept. and see if they feel the same. J/k

Uniqueperformancewest
    Its a little more complicated than that, and it isn't how I wanted it setup. Its just how the building owners had it and they didn't feel like fixing it or putting them in and Im not paying to have them put in on a building that Im leasing, haha. I might do it down the road but its not in the cards right now, but you should definetly come stop by the shop. Im in and out this week, running around getting stuff for the showroom etc., but I will be there all next week.
    Thanks John
    www.upwmarine.com