Thread: $10 raffle cruise giveaway

sb540
    We have added a cruise raffle to the golf fundraiser for my Dad. 7 days in the Mexican Riviera departing out of L.A. Tickets are only $10 and you don't need to be present to win. Take a look
    Thanks
    Ryan
    http://www.wakeuprochegolf.com/cruise-raffle.html

sb540
    Drawing will be held Oct 28th 2007

sb540
    Wow no one

boatsnblondes
    Ryan, hows your dad bro....I hope hes' doing better, your in our prayers here, and i'll be looking for some raffle tickets soon for the cruise....hope all is well...

RVRBUM2
    is the cruise for a single person or is it a double

sb540
    Ryan, hows your dad bro....I hope hes' doing better, your in our prayers here, and i'll be looking for some raffle tickets soon for the cruise....hope all is well...
    So believe it or not, my Dad is doing amazingly better. I went in there yesterday, and he looks up at me and says "hey Ryan" It is so great to hear his voice after 7 weeks. They put a little plug in his trach(sp?) and his vocal cords still work. that was a huge concern of ours. And he is amazing lucid. He is all there. Same personality, sense of humor, appetite, everything. It is crazy, it really is. So needless to say we are all really happy. I cant believe what he has over come. We still have a long way to go, but we will get there. I cant thank everyone enough for all the support. It really means a lot.
    As for the cruise, it's 7 days, 2 people, balcony room. Great deal for ten bucks. I cant wait to give it away. It was donated by my mom, my dads ex wife. She is such a caring person.
    Thanks all....

sb540
    great deal guys!!!
    Going fast

sb540
    still some for sale

topless
    How do I get a couple?

sb540
    How do I get a couple?
    You can go here....
    http://www.wakeuprochegolf.com/cruise-raffle.html
    or
    PM me for my address and send me a check and I will send you the stubs.
    From the looks of it there will be about a 1 in 250-300 chance to win. Really not a bad deal. And it's for a great cause.
    Thanks