Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Web Design????

Uniqueperformancewest
    Mxbundy,
    Setting up a shopping cart like the site I referenced would be no problem, to give you an estimate though I would need so more info like number of products, do you want pictures etc. do you want all the shipping info etc up and all that. Commerce Pro's are quite complex, if your interested maybe we could setup a meeting with you to see how he could help you out and earn your business.
    Im going to shoot you a PM, thanks for your interest.
    John

PHOTOGLOU
    I need a site strted from scratch PLEASE pass him my number 714 552 0300
    Jay

LhcBrad
    Only on HB you ask you and you recieve .Looks like he might have some jobs lined up i would like to see the results, i might use him also.Im not ready yet though.
    I saw some of his work from the samples looks pretty good.

Uniqueperformancewest
    Jay,
    Ill give you a call tomorrow, hes working out of my shop in Anaheim Hills so were close by. Hopefully he can help you out and get something designed that you like.
    Thanks Hot Boat for the help, I knew this would be the place.
    John

Baja Big Dog
    John...have him call me...

20" gun's
    They run slow. He should work on that. My old flash site didn't run that slow. He should be able to fix it. Looks good though.

BEER&WATER
    please have him look at my site
    www.accurateis.com
    all my info is on the site to contact me
    thanks

Cigalert
    They run slow. He should work on that. My old flash site didn't run that slow. He should be able to fix it. Looks good though.
    Bingo! I noticed the slow loading too. For the non-complicated graphics that should happen. A good designer will know it's not only graphics, flow and an easy to use page, it also has to load fast. I know a few guys that work on the crappiest system they can so if it's fast on their computer people with dial-up won't notice a glitch.
    FYI, his work is decent but I wouldn't hire him because of the loading speed. Could be a hosting issue could be a design issue. Either way it doesn't sell well in my eyes.

Uniqueperformancewest
    Baja Big Dog, I dont have your number to call you unless your joking in which hahah.
    20" Guns and Cigalert, thanks for that I will let him know Im sure its definetly something he can fix or adjust.
    Beer & Water, I will have him take a look at your site today and Ill give you a call to see what he can do to help you out.
    Thanks again Hot Boaters your awesome,
    John

Uniqueperformancewest
    bump!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12