Thread: Holley J Tubes

JLaughreySS24
    Does anyone know the part number for Holleys J style vent tubes?? They are not listed on holleys web site. PAW doesnt have the part number. I need new ones cause mine are bent. Anyone know?? Thanks for the help!!

Hotcrusader76
    What I would do is contact Advanced Engine Design and purchase the long 2" vent tubes, and then pipe bend them, and install them. It's real easy to accomplish this task. Otherwise buy the pipeing and bend it, braze the ends to fit snuggly in the vent holes. Easy task!
    email me if you need help...
    tpcracing76@hotmail.com

gstark
    Don't know the Holley PN, but contact Dave at Fuel Curve West. 909-920-3779.
    He has many of these in his shop and can best advise you on how to correctly install them.

JLaughreySS24
    Cool, thanks for the info. I will give Dave a call. Plus I did think about making them myself. Thanks again!!!

JLaughreySS24
    Cool, thanks for the info. I will give Dave a call. Plus I did think about making them myself. Thanks again!!!

RumRunner
    You will have to get them through an aftermarket shop. Holley will not sell them to an individual for liabilty purposes.