Thread: Hobart

Cigalert
    can gargle my sack.

Pepperkornski
    can gargle my sack.
    what's up with that, eh.

Cigalert
    It's an eat my ass party and I'm providing the spoon.
    I needed parts for a broken down machine. They want to charge me $120 just to come out and tell me I don't need lube but they'll be gentle. I tried calling 4 times yesterday to their local parts department and it says "leave a message". So I left a message. No call back. I give the task to my secretary. She calls 4 more times all with the same message.
    No call back today so I decided to get a hold of repairs instead of parts. They picked up the phone right away. I weasled my way into the parts department but lost productivity for a whole day becuase they pound ass when their not answering the phone.

Pepperkornski
    Since this is the case, Hobart Sux!

yopengo
    My buddy is a DM for Hobart (South East now) still has connections out here...used to run the Buena Park office…. what do you need?

yopengo
    They are no way cheap...and yes bring the lube....but they are the best. I emailed my friend to get a contact for you.
    Hot Boat... people helping people...one people at a time

Cigalert
    They are no way cheap...and yes bring the lube....but they are the best. I emailed my friend to get a contact for you.
    Hot Boat... people helping people...one people at a time
    Hey Yo anything you can do would be appreciated. If I can get someone on the inside before they get inside me that would be great.