Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Family Guy help

RitcheyRch
    Ok. so maybe there is someone out there who can explain something. very recently i have seen a few episodes of Family Guy. since i have not followed the show since the beginning, i dont understand something. what i continue to wonder about it what the heck is a talking dog doing on there? what is his role? just seems kind of "OUT THERE"

STV_Keith
    Brian, the dog, is the intelligent one of the show. Well read, drinks martini's, articulate, etc. He's in love with Lois, and Peter's best friend (mans best friend is his dog, right).

Riomouse911
    That's Brian. He's the brains of the operation! Honestly, I have no idea why they made a talking dog, but hey, it makes as much sense and Stewie, who was born to two New Englander's yet has a pseudo-Old English accent.

Cheap Thrills
    The talking dog name is Brian You got it.. he's or rather the whole damn thing is "Out There" One of my favorite shows. If you ever get into watching it you will be hooked.. Watch out for Stewie He's a Riot !
    Oh and the voice of Meg is the same girl that plays Jackie on "That 70s Show" Just a little trivia for ya.
    T.

OutCole'd
    Best show on TV right now. Keep watching it and it will all make sense.

Nord
    I just started watching the show myself and through Tivo, I'm pretty much caught up. Stewey is hilarious.

riverroyal
    gigety

OutCole'd
    gigety
    Quagmire (sp) rocks.

Boatcop
    It's what happens when Acid Freaks get into writing cartoons.

OutCole'd
    Who saw the Star Wars episode the other night? Me and my boy could not stop laughing.
    Was that when Quagmire was naked in front of the window when it slams shut and he call 911?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast