Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apologies from skyskier

skyskier
    Seems as though I slammed my tool in the door on the way in. I was informed by Rio that I pissed several peeps off with my post on several forums here in searching for an old boat of my Dad's. It was not my intent to piss anybody off, merely to get the word out of my search, figuring somebody in say Chicago or Washington or Florida may have seen this boat, and not regulary viewing just the sandbar forum, would not have known I was looking for it.:idea: I lurked here for a couple months before barging in, fully unaware of the forum rules etc. ( I'm one of those guy's that opens the box an sets the directions aside for Mrs. skyskier) I just stumbled upon the forum rules last night while trying to figure out how to post images. THANKS to all that helped me in getting this done in the past. I had a run in with kilrtoy on another forum awhile back,( about the same time I read about the little girl, Sarah, that was killed at Topoc and kilr's tale of derring do, spinning out in the reeds) the topic was "todays new breed of boater". Kilr seems to think I was bashing any & all boaters that own big fancy fast boats. That IS not the case. The issue of discussion was, big, small, medium, fancy and un-fancy boat owners & pwc operators that have their heads up their asses and drive like drunken idiots and of course the beach squatter's,and the newbie launch ramp idiots, all of whom seem to leave common courtesy & common sense locked in the tow vehicle. While I AM a newbie here on HB, I've been boating Havasu/Parker since the early 60's , yes, me & Mrs. skyskier are OLD, but we both can still slalom ski and ride the skyski. We've got 87 hours on the boat hour meter this year so far, going for 100+.
    Nuff said...............

ratso
    Seems as though I slammed my tool in the door on the way in. I was informed by Rio that I pissed several peeps off with my post on several forums here in searching for an old boat of my Dad's. It was not my intent to piss anybody off, merely to get the word out of my search, figuring somebody in say Chicago or Washington or Florida may have seen this boat, and not regulary viewing just the sandbar forum, would not have known I was looking for it.:idea: I lurked here for a couple months before barging in, fully unaware of the forum rules etc. ( I'm one of those guy's that opens the box an sets the directions aside for Mrs. skyskier) I just stumbled upon the forum rules last night while trying to figure out how to post images. THANKS to all that helped me in getting this done in the past. I had a run in with kilrtoy on another forum awhile back,( about the same time I read about the little girl, Sarah, that was killed at Topoc and kilr's tale of derring do, spinning out in the reeds) the topic was "todays new breed of boater". Kilr seems to think I was bashing any & all boaters that own big fancy fast boats. That IS not the case. The issue of discussion was, big, small, medium, fancy and un-fancy boat owners & pwc operators that have their heads up their asses and drive like drunken idiots and of course the beach squatter's,and the newbie launch ramp idiots, all of whom seem to leave common courtesy & common sense locked in the tow vehicle. While I AM a newbie here on HB, I've been boating Havasu/Parker since the early 60's , yes, me & Mrs. skyskier are OLD, but we both can still slalom ski and ride the skyski. We've got 87 hours on the boat hour meter this year so far, going for 100+.
    Nuff said...............
    This thread is about to piss me off...

Her454
    I was informed by Rio ....
    Nuff said...............
    Who the hell is Rio and what makes you think his opinion even matters?

skyskier
    Jackass
    While it is true, this new guy was born at night...........................but it was NOT LAST NIGHT, SUKA I told ya I lurked for a couple months

Miss Perfect
    Don't worry about it skyskier. I've pissed Rio off a time or two myself.

DeltaSigBoater
    While it is true, this new guy was born at night...........................but it was NOT LAST NIGHT, SUKA I told ya I lurked for a couple months
    I'm not calling you a Jackass, I was referring to Kachina26 (who has since deleted his post) for posting the link to that video window that doesn’t close
    You don’t need to apologize to me, but I thank you anyways.
    I understand you looking for your father’s old boat; I hope to start looking to find my family’s boats here one day. Even if I do find them, buying them back just isn’t going to happen at this stage of my life.

skyskier
    I'm not calling you a Jackass, I was referring to Kachina26 (who has since deleted his post) for posting the link to that video window that doesn’t close
    You don’t need to apologize to me, but I thank you anyways.
    I understand you looking for your father’s old boat; I hope to start looking to find my family’s boats here one day. Even if I do find them, buying them back just isn’t going to happen at this stage of my life.
    I didn't think you were............... I thought I smelled a ric roll coming, you know, kinda like a "welcome to the new guy" type deal

Her454
    SWSHHEEESSHH !
    "ShockwaveBob Yeah, if you were pissing people off, Rio would be the one to talk to. Don't worry about it. "
    That's right!!!
    Her454.."Who the hell is Rio and what makes you think his opinion even matters?"
    SSHHH! you ain't posed to tell. It's a secret.
    "Miss Perfect.... Don't worry about it skyskier. I've pissed Rio off a time or two myself. "
    Miss P.. you been round long enough to know that what I write is mostly "tongue-in-cheek" while I'm laughing my ass off. It takes more than this place to get me "pissed off".
    Skyskier,,,those were merely helpful hints.....Some peeps sure have thin skin...Welcome aboard.
    Don't pay no mind to them peeps. They're just jealous.:yuk: :yuk:
    Rio
    Next time I'll just have him tell you to take your meds.

Miss Perfect
    SWSHHEEESSHH !
    "ShockwaveBob Yeah, if you were pissing people off, Rio would be the one to talk to. Don't worry about it. "
    That's right!!!
    Her454.."Who the hell is Rio and what makes you think his opinion even matters?"
    SSHHH! you ain't posed to tell. It's a secret.
    "Miss Perfect.... Don't worry about it skyskier. I've pissed Rio off a time or two myself. "
    Miss P.. you been round long enough to know that what I write is mostly "tongue-in-cheek" while I'm laughing my ass off. It takes more than this place to get me "pissed off".
    Skyskier,,,those were merely helpful hints.....Some peeps sure have thin skin...Welcome aboard.
    Don't pay no mind to them peeps. They're just jealous.:yuk: :yuk:
    Rio
    Yeah, you're right...maybe I should have said I annoyed you a time or twelve :devil:

OverKill
    You want to piss Rio off and really get under his THICK skin. Just start spaming in the SandBar section. That always gets the blood to boil lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast