Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best way to buy a watch?

HPBoats83
    What is the best way to buy a watch? I am looking at buying myself a Breitling and don't know what the best way to do so is, or if their is a good way? Should I just go pay full retail at a store in the mall for it or is there a good website out there?

BOBALOO
    Go to Polachecks off the 101 fwy and Woodman in the mall. 20% off the models my friend was looking at, and bought. I cant remember the name of the guy there though.
    What model are you looking at?
    REMEMBER! there are some VERY GOOD replicas out there and some say almost ALL the nice watches online are fakes.

go to the store, pull out your wallet, boom you just bought a watch..

copterzach
    Ask a buddy who has a buddy who knows a guy that sells them for cash only!

AZJD
    What is the best way to buy a watch? I am looking at buying myself a Breitling and don't know what the best way to do so is, or if their is a good way? Should I just go pay full retail at a store in the mall for it or is there a good website out there?
    Online. Check e-bay then contact the broker or dealer direct. Do some research.
    Which Breitling are you looking at?

riverbound
    This is who myself and my family buy all of our watches through. He has always done very well for us and can get better pricing than most, we have cllectivley bought 7or8 breitlings ,about 6 rolexs and a couple cartiers from him.
    Samuels Jewelers
    bus. 714-730-7971
    Cell. 949-278-7259
    Henry Samuels

USCFAN
    I just picked up a Breitling three weeks ago. I purchased it in Las Vegas from the watch store in the Caesars Palace Forum Shops. After doing a lot of research I would definately buy it from a reputable store. There are a lot of fakes out there.

HPBoats83
    I have always liked the different avengers (Super avenger and Chronoavenger)

Cheap Thrills
    The best way is from an authorized dealer. There are too many high quality fakes out there. I collect automatics and have run across some quality knock offs that included Swiss ETA movements. (the same movement used in most quality watches ie. Rolex Tudor Breitling Omega ect. Be careful dropping cash on one.
    What model are you looking at ?
    :edit: I have always liked the different avengers (Super avenger and Chronoavenger)
    Nice !
    T.

BOBALOO
    I just picked up a Breitling three weeks ago. I purchased it in Las Vegas from the watch store in the Caesars Palace Forum Shops. After doing a lot of research I would definately buy it from a reputable store. There are a lot of fakes out there.
    The store in Caesars also has good pricing from what I've been told.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast