Thread: 76 Sleekcraft Kauai for sale "OLDS YELLER"

jungledave
    I have two boats,both for $5000. A 83 sleekcraft kauai, bbc chevy no block or heads everything wlse with newer berkley jg and the following boat. This is a nice original Sleekcraft Kauai. This boat was in Havasu at one time, It has the original Gel Coat with a few scratches and cracks in the gell around the fuel caps. It has the original hood with hinged center piece. It has a the ORIGINAL unrebuilt 455 olds that runs just great with the original quadrajet carb. It has a Jacuzzi YJ with a B impellar that is like a tug boat with skiers. All the guages are original and function. There is storage under the seats and bow. The interior is a couple of years old and in great shape along with the carpet. The trailer is the 76 road runner that came with the boat new wood and carpet and bearings ect. Also comes with a custom storage cover kindalike a circus tent. It is not the the trailer pictured it is under my other Kauaiand much nicer than the one pictured. The boat is just a nice all around reliable family ski-jet boat and we have used it quite a bit for two summers. I have at least 40 more pics. $5000Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I also have my 83 Kauai for sale. the two boats are very similar and are 19'6". Questions Call 719-440-7713

El Prosecutor
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1191085158
    Nice colors and seating arrangement. You should post up the location too.

jungledave
    Oh ya thanks

jungledave
    Oh ya thankstop

jungledave
    topI know its hard to sell a boat on here that is in colorado but someone out there needs this boat

jungledave
    I know its hard to sell a boat on here that is in colorado but someone out there needs this boatttt

jungledave
    tttttt