Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Bridge Survey vote by OCT 2nd

SummitKarl
    hope this link works.....it's a one time shot so you can only vote once
    it kinda boils down to should everyone that owns property in Havasu pay for the second bridge or should the residents and developers of the island pay for it...:idea:
    boy thats a tuff one to decide :hammer2:
    Vote Here (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=x59oafcab.0....urvey.zgi%3Fp% 3DWEB226Y2CR83TX)

Havasu1986
    Karl...Wasn't there a agreement along time ago that a 2nd bridge was to be paid for by by a developer who built on the island.

SummitKarl
    Karl...Wasn't there a agreement along time ago that a 2nd bridge was to be paid for by by a developer who built on the island. from what I have HEARD!!!! the original group(or part of it) went belly up/closed or pulled out....so I am assuming with Havasu politics the way it is the original deal disappeared as well

SummitKarl
    hope this link works.....it's a one time shot so you can only vote once
    it kinda boils down to should everyone that owns property in Havasu pay for the second bridge or should the residents and developers of the island pay for it...:idea:
    boy thats a tuff one to decide :hammer2:
    Vote Here (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=x59oafcab.0....urvey.zgi%3Fp% 3DWEB226Y2CR83TX)
    oh hey wait a second that was my 5000th post

Not So Fast
    PLEASE, all of the Havasu property owner pay attention and vote on this or you will be paying MORE IN TAXES!!! We're being screwed to death on the sewer bills and now this!! Let the developers pay for it. It only takes a minute to complete. Thanks Karl!!!!!! NSF

OutCole'd
    Yep, thanks Karl, just voted.
    Raise taxes on everyone except people who live on the Island. J/K

HDF WATERDOG
    Where does this proposed bridge start and end. Please,

Havasu1986
    Where does this proposed bridge start and end. Please,
    I think somewhere by the new condos over to near Crazy Horse.

hava life
    Every city I have built in the developer has had to pay for the improvements. If the city wants a bridge, fire station, police-sub station, or upgrade the park then the city should get some balls and not let any development continue until they are satisfied and bonds have been acquired for these improvements. I know the economy is impacting the developments on the island but that's how the market goes. I don't want to pay for a bridge the island was fine before they wanted to develop the island when the market was hot. I remember that the developers were going to pay for the bridge in the beginning.

BoatPI
    Let's see, i just received my property tax assesment/bill....................................
    $556 for property tax, that is reasonible..
    $2,000 in assesment and bonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast