Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

John.
    OK lets get something straight. If its on its on. But if its not tell me. Things might go a little easier
    yes, its on. The pastie cove clean up that is. just don't know the date. someone has got to organize it and I'm not the organizing type for events like this. Where is Chris Ayres when you need him?

Badburn
    Holy crap, I go on a cruise for dinner and look what happens! LOL
    Cant we all just get along? LOL

squirt'nmyload
    yes, its on. The pastie cove clean up that is. just don't know the date. someone has got to organize it and I'm not the organizing type for events like this. Where is Chris Ayres when you need him?
    right on....we are near that point at pleasant...it really is sad to see all the litter on the lake bottom...besides that, i need to find the anchors and sunglasses that i lost!!!!!!!

120 Inches
    Sorry John I do stupid things when I get Drunk. But I always have a story to tell. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT

grads2112
    right on....we are near that point at pleasant...it really is sad to see all the litter on the lake bottom...besides that, i need to find the anchors and sunglasses that i lost!!!!!!!
    Glad to see we could get back on topic. It really is sad as a boater to see all the garbage. I hope we can all have a good day cleaning it up and get some good pub for ***boaters while at the same time blaming all the roll bar boats and kayakers for the trash.

120 Inches
    Glad to see we could get back on topic. It really is sad as a boater to see all the garbage. I hope we can all have a good day cleaning it up and get some good pub for ***boaters while at the same time blaming all the roll bar boats and kayakers for the trash.
    You can blame me for all the smirnoffs you find. Had a couple of ruff years. Still not cleaning up.

120 Inches
    Yeah we can see your intellect...and from ASU?
    http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/8607/gpa20002lo7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
    Old ass Car

justfloatn
    I'm in on the clean-up. We don't need to worry about rafting up. You can drive down to the cove. Newcastle Rd, then one street past Rattle Snake Rd, Rt turn and it takes you down to the water. May need a raft to get to the other side.
    Oh wait, Greg can just walk over there. Nevermind
    List when you are available and we can go from there.
    List and Dates available:
    1. Justfloatn: 13th-14th, 27th-28th
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00/Folsom2.jpg

Sherpa
    is this gonna happen, or are you all just gonna show up to hug......?
    Looks like the lake bottom really needs a thorough picking through....
    --what is needed for this? obviously large trash bags, etc-....
    any small boats needed-?
    --Sherpa

grads2112
    Would Saturday Oct. 13th work for everyone?? It is the day after hookey day.If so we need to get Badburn on the horn to his friends at Sac Bee or wherever it was.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast