Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

120 Inches
    I'm not trying to side with shit. You're a typical internet tough guy. Please try not to hit me with your keyboard jackass. :notam:
    I made it clear where I will be. Sacramento is not to far for you. Im sure you will be at the boat show and I will hold a sign showing who I am. I might even let you take the first shot. I am not going to drive to your house to beat your ass.

squirt'nmyload
    :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
    pm sent....would love to talk to ya

120 Inches
    Well the invite to clean Pastie Cove is out there. Let's see if you show up. I will personally pick you up from Napa.
    Once again I aint cleaning shit. But I will walk out to a dirty muddy shit hole to knock someone out.

squirt'nmyload
    Well the invite to clean Pastie Cove is out there. Let's see if you show up. I will personally pick you up from Napa.
    ill be in walnut creek in december...is that close??????

Jordy
    As I said above, a little more notice would make it easier... Thanks for the hospitality though...
    I made it clear where I will be. Sacramento is not to far for you. Im sure you will be at the boat show and I will hold a sign showing who I am. I might even let you take the first shot. I am not going to drive to your house to beat your ass.
    Sacramento isn't too far from me? I live in Phoenix dipshit, it's all kinds of far from me. What boat show are you sure I'll be at??? L.A? Did it a couple years ago and it was a waste of time. My next boat show will likely be Lauderdale or Miami, just in case you're keeping track of my schedule.
    Take the first shot??? I've never had any interaction with your dumb ass here on the internet and now you want to fight??? That just shows what an intellectual midget you really are. Sacramento isn't far from me, come on over. :notam:
    What's your sign going to say??? "WILL WORK FOR BRAIN CELLS"??? :idea:

120 Inches
    ill be in walnut creek in december...is that close??????
    I will be there date,time and place.

grads2112
    Kind of ironic that the only guy sticking up up for D.Jordie in this thread is named squirting his load????:sqeyes:

Jordy
    Kind of ironic that the only guy sticking up up for D.Jordie in this thread is named squirting his load????:sqeyes:
    Even more ironic is your merry band of dipshits, being the king and all, I'm guessing they're yours. You really think I need sticking up for??? I'm sure you're all a bunch of badasses behind the keyboard... :notam:

grads2112
    I'm sure you're all a bunch of badasses behind the keyboard... :notam:
    Again!, pot meet kettle.

120 Inches
    As I said above, a little more notice would make it easier... Thanks for the hospitality though...
    Sacramento isn't too far from me? I live in Phoenix dipshit, it's all kinds of far from me. What boat show are you sure I'll be at??? L.A? Did it a couple years ago and it was a waste of time. My next boat show will likely be Lauderdale or Miami, just in case you're keeping track of my schedule.
    Take the first shot??? I've never had any interaction with your dumb ass here on the internet and now you want to fight??? That just shows what an intellectual midget you really are. Sacramento isn't far from me, come on over. :notam:
    What's your sign going to say??? "WILL WORK FOR BRAIN CELLS"??? :idea:
    Yeah I am new but you have been running your mouth too long. I am the only one that will do anything about it. No midget here but if you want to meet I am ready any time. You and your fagget friend who ever he is.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast