Thread: Laughlin

framer1
    Heading to Laughlin tuesday....staying at Harrahs. Anybody know if a crewcab truck and 26 foot cat will fit on the parking lot on the roof of the underground parking lot. I hate parking across street. It to far to walk Thanks

LuckyStrike
    Heading to Laughlin tuesday....staying at Harrahs. Anybody know if a crewcab truck and 26 foot cat will fit on the parking lot on the roof of the underground parking lot. I hate parking across street. It to far to walk Thanks
    You might be able to park on the roof being its Tues. They also have shuttle service to across the street lot. I usually unhook the boat and drive down to velet

phebus
    There are areas that you just park parrallel along the cable barriers and length isn't an isssue if they are open.

Outnumbered
    Like Phebus said, if you get lucky you can park on the roof but there are only a few places.
    Everytime we've parked at the pay lot accross the steet they have shuttled us over for free. Plus they have 24 hour security. It has been a few years since I've been there though.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Everytime we've parked at the pay lot accross the steet they have shuttled us over for free. Plus they have 24 hour security. It has been a few years since I've been there though.
    That's what we did this past June.....

phebus
    There is no control at all as far as how people park up there, so as long as it's not crowded, you could park it anywhere there was room. The lines don't mean anything and are there from when it was conventional parking.

framer1
    Thanks, hope to see some people out there