Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Side X Side's on the street

WTMFA
    Be careful driving your rhinos, rangers, & arctic cats on the street. Not more than a couple hours ago a guy was driving his up McCulloch near cherry tree in havasu and was hit by a car. He flipped and was stuck inside while it caught on fire. He got out but they had to air lift him due to severe burns. There was literally nothing but metal left after the fire. I don't care which one you own they don't handle or protect you as well as a car so be careful on the street.
    I hope the guy pulls thru ok.

GHT
    Does anyone know who it was? Hope all is alright.
    Who was at fault?

phebus
    Heard all the sirens, and saw the helicopter fly real low over my house on the way there.
    Hope the guy is O.K.

djunkie
    Be careful driving your rhinos, rangers, & arctic cats on the street. Not more than a couple hours ago a guy was driving his up McCulloch near cherry tree in havasu and was hit by a car. He flipped and was stuck inside while it caught on fire. He got out but they had to air lift him due to severe burns. There was literally nothing but metal left after the fire. I don't care which one you own they don't handle or protect you as well as a car so be careful on the street.
    I hope the guy pulls thru ok.
    That sucks. I guess they're about as safe as riding a motorcycle. Just a lot slower.

STRETCH
    What do you have to do to get Rhino's and such street legal? I know that we had 4-wheelers tagged as farm equipment in the rural areas where I grew up. Rhino's, rangers and such are legal vehicles in Havasu?

Wet Dream
    That sucks. I guess they're about as safe as riding a motorcycle. Just a lot slower.
    When was the last time you were strapped to a motorcycle?

djunkie
    When was the last time you were strapped to a motorcycle?
    Beat it meat head. You saying a Rhino on the street is more unsafe than a motorcycle?

Wet Dream
    Beat it meat head. You saying a Rhino on the street is more unsafe than a motorcycle?
    No stupid, what I said is that you're not likely to be trapped on a motorcycle while its burning your flesh. Did you understand it that time?

phebus
    Are you required by law to wear seatbelts on side X sides in AZ if you have doors installed?

djunkie
    No stupid, what I said is that you're not likely to be trapped on a motorcycle while its burning your flesh. Did you understand it that time?
    Ya your right. Instead when your on a motorcycle you get tossed off and eaten up by the road or other oncoming cars.
    Next time you wanna come on a make another POS lame attempt at a stab at me pick a better thread. My original post was simply stating that they really aren't any safer than a motorcycle an THATS IT!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast