Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best place to buy a new gas BBQ Grill?

Mandelon
    My old Turbo grill has finally gotten to the point where I can't rebuild it yet again...time for a new deal. I am enlarging the BBQ island to have a bar with stools, an Ice maker and an ice bin too. Fire pit and a bench are going next to it. That part I have under control....
    So anway I need some of those stainless or black access doors and a new gas grill. The prices are nuts on some of these things. I paid like $900 for my current one and that was 8 years ago...some of those big ones are several thousand dollars now and the doors are $300 each! :sqeyes:
    Anyone have a hookup?
    Thanks.

phebus
    I am enlarging the BBQ island to have a bar with stools, an Ice maker and an ice bin too. Fire pit and a bench are going next to it. That part I have under control....
    BALLER

OGShocker
    My old Turbo grill has finally gotten to the point where I can't rebuild it yet again...time for a new deal. I am enlarging the BBQ island to have a bar with stools, an Ice maker and an ice bin too. Fire pit and a bench are going next to it. That part I have under control....
    So anway I need some of those stainless or black access doors and a new gas grill. The prices are nuts on some of these things. I paid like $900 for my current one and that was 8 years ago...some of those big ones are several thousand dollars now and the doors are $300 each! :sqeyes:
    Anyone have a hookup?
    Thanks.
    I like the Weber (Gold series) for Natural Gas. You can order them at Home Depot. You are looking at +/- $1400.00.
    But, what do I know..

phebus
    I like the Weber (Gold series) for Natural Gas. You can order them at Home Depot. You are looking at +/- $1400.00.
    But, what do I know..
    Spoken from the "King of Que"

charlyox
    You can't go wrong with a weber.

fiasco
    weber ! I just bought one I did a lot of research theyre awesome . osh or ace also carries them.

BajaMike
    I bought my Weber at Ace hardware (in Laguna Niguel). They assemble it and deliver it for free.....you can't beat that....I had putting that stuff together!
    :idea:

djunkie
    Spoken from the "King of Que"
    When I build a built in grill I'll definately be hitting OG up for some tips on what to get. And how to use it.

Riverkid
    I have a nice grill and my buddy just did a Fire Magic from Thompson's. I'll have to do some pics. His is crazy!

socalmoney
    leisure Living in Murrieta is going out of business and has some killer deals right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast