Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best place to buy a new gas BBQ Grill?

BLOWN88FRESNO MINI
    I just finished a bbq setup in Fresno, Ca. has a built-in Jenn-air 5 burner NG from Lowes $899.00 , Kitchen aid fridge and 2 20"x30" fire magic dbl sided ss doors.I also built the FirePit, installed the FireBowls next to the pool and plastered the block wall with a smooth hand trowel finish.
    Cal Spas has probably the best deal if your looking for bbq similar or exactly the same as FireMagic:idea: They are almost half the price and all the same features.
    Lee Garcia

Hardly Satisfied
    Nice setup

FullUp
    Open up the bank and buy a Lynx Professional. Amazing professional grade grills.
    Lynx Grills (http://www.lynxgrills.com/)

Brewzed
    FYI The Turbo Grill from BBQ Galore and the Sam's Club brand are built by the same company and they are 1/3 the cost.

Screaming Pete
    i got the Grand Turbo and think it's pertty good, i got a 15% off coupon in the mail last week at bar b que galiore just work them . Mandy

TOBTEK
    with all the money your making in this DOWN market, go to standards of excellence and get the 42" Lynx with Pro sear.... its a kick ass grill! I have a connection on Lynx if you go that route. Standards doesn't discount the Viking, but we bought out Lynx for less than the Vik which was about 800.00 less to start.

BoatPI
    Look at the Weber's at Home Expo. they carry the premium models and they were 25% off about a week ago. ALWAYS get the porcilen coated grills for better cleaning, NOT stainless uncoated ones.
    I have a NG and a LPG one. the NG grill is hotter than Godzilla's breath!

Trailer Park Casanova
    The RD super dockside mega-stainless mods are on sale now at Lowes.

Mandelon
    I will check those places out. I ordered my block and sandstone patio flagstone today...pour concrete on Wednesday pm, then hard to work to be done by the 27th for the usual Halloween Party.....
    Picked up the fire ring burner today too..... I am tired of tying rebar!

RiverToysJas
    IMO Weber is the way to go. They are build to last, and completely rebuildable if you have issues with certain parts. My Father-in-Law has a weber that gets used several times a week, and it's over 20 years old.
    My next BBQ will be a Weber.....
    RTJas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast