Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Sushi in Havasu??

Wicky
    Last I heard the only game in town wasn't so great.

phebus
    Bikini Cafe on the island at the Island Inn is pretty good. The sushi chef Elvis is very entertaining also.

Tom Brown
    I'll bet a decent sushi place would go over great in Havasu.
    The only problem is finding someone who can make decent sushi..... in Havasu.

STV_Keith
    Hey Wicky! My boss is really into Sushi...now lives in Kingman, AZ and drives to Flagstaff pretty much every weekend to get some. We eat at a place here in Vegas every Wednesday for lunch. He's picky, rightfully so, about where he will eat though...and I go by his recommendation.
    He went to one place in Havi a while back and said he was "scared" and wouldn't go back. I heard that a new place opened in the Islander and told him...he went and said the sushi bar in the place was about 5' long and didn't have much. He wasn't impressed.
    In other words, great place for you to open up shop. Bring on the Cajun Albacore! YUMMMM...my fav.

Wicky
    I do an awesome pico de gallo albacore and maguro!! Tomba Mia!!! I'll bring it on in in April!!

mobldj
    great place to eat,i think its called........between her thighs,alittle fishy tho

Wicky
    great place to eat,i think its called........between her thighs,alittle fishy tho
    nothing a good douching couldn't cure...well, I take that back...sometime's there is no curing a stanky coochy!!!
    ...but when its good....yum yum!!!! Call me emo box!!!

mobldj
    havastank....we are waiting for your comments..

Thorsinc
    Fresh fish in the desert :idea:

lalhc
    Bikini Cafe @ the Islander Hotel has the best sushi in Havasu. It's not the best atmosphere, but definitely the best sushi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast