Thread: My winter project

707-CREW
    I am starting my new project and need a bit of input......I am in the process of stripping the boat down to refinish the floor and install all new mounting hardware. I have been buying parts over the summer and the new engine should be ready in a few weeks. I have bought all new rails, engine mounts, cavitation is all new from pedal to plate.......Anyway I had a question on the steering...and the floor...My last flat had the cable style steering and this is set up way different. I have driven the boat numerous times in the past before I picked it up and the steering felt excellent. I just assumed it had the cable set up...Here are a few picks.....Thanks for any input...I will post the pics as I move along....thanks

707-CREW
    I am going to sand all of the spider crap paint that is left and want to refinish the floor. I plan on doing the center and stringers in gloss black but want to leave the wood on the outside of the stringers...:idea:

707-CREW
    Here is the wall of new parts I have been buying....and buying...and buying...

707-CREW
    Here are a few before pics....The 396 with ski tow mount are now out...to make room for the new blown dart 540....

DUNDUN
    Hell yeah!
    Why not just sand out the center and repaint the stringers?
    Leave everything wood except the stringers?
    It'll be bitchin none the less.