Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Golf Cart Question

rsr
    Looking for a gas cart for cruising around at the river. Can somebody please help out with some basic info on gas carts - which is the better cart - EZGO, YAMAHA, CLUB CAR - for all the basic reasons - price, dependability, availability of after market accessories, most powerful, etc. Would eventually like to get something with a simple lift, flip-down rear seat, and as much power as possible. Any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance for all the help.:idea:

Throttle
    buy a rhino, keep it stock...
    or
    buy my golf cart so I can get the rhino...

TOBTEK
    [QUOTE=rsr;2817852]Looking for a gas cart for cruising around at the river. Can somebody please help out with some basic info on gas carts - which is the better cart - EZGO, YAMAHA, CLUB CAR - for all the basic reasons - price, dependability, availability of after market accessories, most powerful, etc. Would eventually like to get something with a simple lift, flip-down rear seat, and as much power as possible. Any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance for all the help.:idea:[/ther
    ClubCar, Ez-slow, and Yamaha are all good carts... BUT im a Clubcar fan. Dont like the steel frames on the yama, and EZ. You will find the most accessories for CC and EZ. Also like the rack in pinion steering on the CC. The EZ, and yama steering get real sloppy when you lift then with large wheels and tires. Some of the newer ez's have rack-i-p steering I think?? Have built way more carts than I care to remember. There are some good accessories and forums at this website. WWW.BUGGIESUNLIMITED.COM
    good luck...Toby

TOBTEK
    buy a rhino, keep it stock...
    or
    buy my golf cart so I can get the rhino...
    ALSO great advise! You can DUMP 7-10 grand into a cart real fast, and MAYBE half your $$ back. you will get most of your $$ back with the rhino.

rsr
    Throttle - stock rhino is an option - as for your cart - is real clean - saw it a while back in spam - thought you had gotten rid of it. Still asking 7k?

rsr
    Tobtek - thanks for the cart advice and agree about the rhino - may end up going that way - lots of buddies already have them - just always thought about getting the golf cart for the river and looking for some advice. Thanks again.

Throttle
    Throttle - stock rhino is an option - as for your cart - is real clean - saw it a while back in spam - thought you had gotten rid of it. Still asking 7k?
    I have not been agressivley trying to rid it and I do have $$ in it. It is a gonner to someone who wants to waste some money... I do not want to give it away (i'd rather keep it)... maybe add some parts soon... more money lost :idea:

Throttle
    yep, get the rhino...

rsr
    So far survey says - RHINO. Now if I could just get a lead on a smoking deal for a bone stock 660 rhino?:idea:

Havasu1986
    So far survey says - RHINO. Now if I could just get a lead on a smoking deal for a bone stock 660 rhino?:idea:
    www.bertsmegamall.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast