Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone own a Motion? What do you think of them?

beaverretriever
    I just curious what people thought of them (whether you own one or not)? I don't hear much about then on here.
    What bottom is the 30XS and 30XP based off of? They look similar to the Spectre bottom. Their site says they will run 105 with a pair of 300s. Does that sound about right for that boat?

Kilrtoy
    I know when I tried calling a few years ago , they are realy hard to get ahold of ...
    I do like the boat. Powerboat had a nice write up on them

XtrmWakeborder
    Bigger boat already?!

beaverretriever
    Bigger boat already?!
    Nah, always looking though; you know how it is...LOL. Next boat will be an East Coast 28-32 foot boat unless we go with a deck. Spectre, Skater, Motion. Somthing along those lines. That is way down the road. I was just wondering about Motion. The boat seems pretty bitchen. I like the 30 footer they build. I would love to have the canopy boat with twin 300s.

beaverretriever
    Anyone else know much about these guys?

Bullhead Bully
    Anyone else know much about these guys?
    Go with what you know you have a Skater bottom on your 21 why not stick with that . It works for me to stay with one builder you know what you are going to get and they take care of loyal customers.

beaverretriever
    Go with what you know you have a Skater bottom on your 21 why not stick with that . It works for me to stay with one builder you know what you are going to get and they take care of loyal customers.
    LOL, I am not buying anything new right now. I am always looking around at stuff though. You know how it is. I am just a boat fanatic and always like to know about all the boats out there. I have just never heard much about them and liked the looks of their boats.
    Trick is building a 25 now that looks like it will be pretty bitchen.
    How is that new 22 treating you? That thing is super sick. I would love to get a ride if I see you out one day.

Bullhead Bully
    LOL, I am not buying anything new right now. I am always looking around at stuff though. You know how it is. I am just a boat fanatic and always like to know about all the boats out there. I have just never heard much about them and liked the looks of their boats.
    Trick is building a 25 now that looks like it will be pretty bitchen.
    How is that new 22 treating you? That thing is super sick. I would love to get a ride if I see you out one day.
    I hear you I am always looking as well it's in my blood, but I am very happy sticking with one bulider. I have strayed before and it was a mistake that I learned from . The 22 is unreal fun after almost 50 hrs we are real doing well in our relationship it took some getting use to after running IOs for so many years ,going back to bolt ons was just what I needed. A ride ANYTIME PM me and we can hook up I don't have an off season I only slow down a little. Check out the video on my Powell post

andy01
    Jay ran Motion then left and Started Spectre if memory serves me correct. Around 1996. The 30 Motion is a 30 Spectre or reversed really. Good boat, east coast for the most part. There was a dealer posting on here for a while, had a yellow one for sale. Search the spam section. They make a nice 40 as well. You can buy them blank to finished customers choice.
    Andy

WILDMAN
    I just finished rigging a new 30ft Liberator with twin 300XS motors. Full front cabin too. Will be available in a couple weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast