Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 seater buggy

CP Dad
    Sand Toys 4 seater. 2332 mill with dual Delortos. Bus sand tranny by Rancho, IRS, lots of billet and chrome. Powder coated frame with polished alum beam front end. Jamar disc brakes, shifter with rev lock out, and sliding pedal assembly. Brand new set of paddles and smoothies and another set of dirt tires. Canvas top that snaps on for cruising in the summer. Perfect River or desert toy. has a hitch and works great for launching the lake lice. Looks great a hauls ass... $8500 obo. Also have a brand new Aztex 16' tandem axle flat bed for another $1000............ (sorry about the pink 4 pts, they used to be red..........
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...4/IMG_0357.jpg
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...4/IMG_0358.jpg
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...4/IMG_0359.jpg

ol guy
    Will trade nice turn-key 1978 Eliminator 21FT cruiser For buggy and cash!!!!! GPS'd at 72mph and handles great!!!!! Mark

CP Dad
    Mark, this is to classic. I would love to have the eliminator back but I have to many projects going on. I'm sure that boat won't last long, there can't be to many floating around in that condition......... I would like to keep this thing but need to pay off some bills so I can get back into debt with the next project. Vicious cycle, hugh...................:idea: :idea: :idea:

ol guy
    Hey Jason, I was kind of curious if their was a problem with the buggy or if it didn't work out for your'e needs but the pocket book deal explains that! I'm in the same situation with the Eliminator, hate to sell but the bills say otherwise! The boat is great as is the buggy and hopefuly it works out for both of us. Somebody is going to get a kick-a$$ deal on both if they jump on a good deal when they see it. Just curious is that buggy qwick or what? And did you get it in the sand? Mark

CP Dad
    Oh yeah, and it screams......... I never even mounted the paddles and it still hualed ass. I have no doubt that it would carry the front end easy with paddles......

ol guy
    Hey cp. Put the buggy on dunebuggys.com might have better luck there, tis the season to get sandy!!!!!!!!! Mark

CP Dad
    Nobody lookin for a clean rail, though to beat the price for 2332 4 seater with IRS and disc brakes.......... $7500 obo........ Let me know.

CP Dad
    Bump....... Just fully serviced and added electonic ignition... Ready for the Holiday season...........

Trade for a 94 Chevy Z71? 6 inch lift 35's???

CP Dad
    Sorry, wifey says I need to clear some stuff out if I ever want to get any new projects, so the rail must go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast