Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are all democrats retarded?

never_fast_enuf
    Watching the Bill OÂ’Reilly and Rush Limbaugh fake flaps unfold via another Soros lie machine begs the question.
    Are all democrats retarded? Based on the actions of their party, I have to say there is no other conclusion but YES. Clearly they are playing to their new far left base.
    First the Soros funded group makes up something about Rush and O'Reilly, then the democrats willing accomplices called the main stream media "report" it as fact and they are off to the races. They are retarded I tell ya...
    http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/...007-10-01.html

never_fast_enuf
    If it wasn't so scary what these people are doing, this would be hilarious. Odd thing is, this scrappleface article actually nails the insanity of the democrats and this contrived situation. For those who don't know it, scrappleface.com is a satirical website that pokes fun at current events with their stories. They absolutely nailed this one though...
    Phony Vets for TruthÂ’ Join Reid Attack on Rush Limbaugh
    Scrappleface.com
    October 1, 2007 | Scott Ott
    Just hours after Sen. Harry Reid, D-NV, took the senate floor to call on radio talkshow host Rush Limbaugh to apologize for using the term “phony soldiers” during his Friday broadcast, a newly-formed, grassroots veterans organization endorsed the senate majority leader’s efforts.
    Phony Vets for Truth, an non-profit group comprised of ex-military personnel who have publicly and deceptively disparaged the United States, the president or fellow U.S. troops in time of war, applauded “Sen. Reid’s bravery, and his appropriate use of senate debate time to discuss Mr. Limbaugh’s scurrilous remarks.”
    In a statement completely independent of the Democrat National Committee, Phony Vets for Truth, a non-partisan think tank, also said: “When private citizens start to believe that they can say whatever they want without being subject to the normal democratic process of selective sound-bite editing, and selective outrage, then it’s time for Congress to take action.”

Sleeper CP
    Are all democrats retarded?
    That would be a Big Fat "Roger Red Rider"
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

SB
    Either they are retarded or they think we are.

donzi5150
    Just a simple yes will sufice!

never_fast_enuf
    Either they are retarded or they think we are.
    Now that was funny.

hkunz
    I've had several talks with my ultra liberal University professor uncle, and sure enough, they are completely clueless.

SmokinLowriderSS
    The first backfire from this one is that it has set off O'Riley to nail EVERY smear-merchant out there, and he has one he11 of a huge TV and radio audience. I doubt Rush will take the same tack, but it is going be frankly be fun watching Bill smoke these morons who think they can get away with lying to people, ABOUT other people, who, due to fame, have no ability to sue.
    'Tards? Must be. No other reasonable explanation for such stupid behavior.
    Big story tonight on The Factor on just exactly WHO RUNS MediaMatters (Soros' "reporting" arm), but, I won't be catching it. Was out running and The Admiral is watching Fantastic 4 Silver Surfer, and I am headed to bed.

bigq
    I've had several talks with my ultra liberal University professor uncle, and sure enough, they are completely clueless.
    You only need to say it once we arn't that retarted :hammer2:

asch
    Most of the Dems I know lack the required moxie.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast