Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: road conditions

milkmoney
    i would like to know what is the easiest and quickest way to go from ontario, ca to parker, az. thanks for the help..

Jordy
    Fly.

HDF WATERDOG
    Quickest & easiest are 2 differrent routes.

milkmoney
    ok let me try again i will be traveling from ontario, ca to parker, az on sat. morning towing a boat. what would be the correct way to go, as far as highways etc.. i guess still being new at this gets some bizzare answers thans again

BowTie Rick
    10 freeway east. Exit Ehrinburg (First exit in AZ as you pass over the river). Go north. Turn left once it dead ends. 2 turns both lefts. Doesn't get any easier than that.

Jordy
    i guess still being new at this gets some bizzare answers thans again
    You'll learn to be very specific in the wording you use, as well as descriptions, when you're asking a question, especially in the sandbar.

BowTie Rick
    You'll learn to be very specific in the wording you use, as well as descriptions, when you're asking a question, especially in the sandbar.
    Same statement holds true for the Bench Racers forum as well.

milkmoney
    thank you for the info and point taken

Boatcop
    10 freeway east. Exit Ehrinburg (First exit in AZ as you pass over the river). Go north. Turn left once it dead ends. 2 turns both lefts. Doesn't get any easier than that.
    That will send him back south.
    Once you exit I-10 at EHRENBERG (Exit 1) go north on Parker/Poston-Mohave Road until it ends. Turn left, and you're in Parker. If you want to head up to the Strip, turn right at the second light in town. Go north. Turn left at the second light and you're on Riverside Drive AKA the Parker Strip.

milkmoney
    thanks bc i will make a note of that. i will actually end up at emerald cove.. thanks again

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast