Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E.T. Lightning

HavasuBarney
    If your in a rush andd Toffen is ready, by all means ship it to him. I can find another.
    FYI - On the 300X we have a new rev limiter at 7000rpms, with 1.62 gears and a 26p and reasonable slip, puts me in the 100 - 103 range with a great hole shot.
    I'm currently running a 26p Bravo 1, but it just craps out at about 95 but a great all around prop.

kab
    Not really a rush. I thought that 300x would be too much for that prop, but your right 100-103 with great holeshot would be awesome. I dont know when I'll be in Havasu if you want me to ship it to you let me know.

HavasuBarney
    I will be out of town until November 1.
    I'll get hold of you as soon as I return.
    HB

kab
    Sounds good to me. I might even be in Havasu that weekend. Do you know of any good storage facilities, I need one for roughly 3 months. It needs to be 30 plus feet deep. Thanks.

Havasu Secret
    Hey kab,
    I used a real nice place on the south end of town called M & M Storage Solutions on Sweetwater Road. It runs right along Hwy 95 on the oppsite side of the highway from Terrible Herbst just before you come into town. It is easy to get to for launching at Cattail Cove or Parker if you are a river fan. Nice place with great security.

Havasu Secret
    Hey kab,
    I used a real nice place on the south end of town called M & M Storage Solutions on Sweetwater Road. It runs right along Hwy 95 on the oppsite side of the highway from Terrible Herbst just before you get into Lake Havasu City. It is easy to get to for launching at Cattail Cove or Parker if you are a river fan. Nice place with great security.

HavasuBarney
    Hey Kab,
    Just got back to town, gonna be in Havasu this weekend?
    If not, I'm coming to LA on Tuesday to meet with RD and the boys.
    HB

kab
    Havasubarney- I was in Parker Saturday, but left sunday morning. I dont think I will be back out soon, but how knows? Sorry I missed you. It would probably be easier to fed-ex to you. let me know.

HavasuBarney
    I'm gonna be in LA this Wed., hooking up at RiverDaves.
    We can hook up then!

pgf127rt
    Kab, do you still have your prop, if so email me at pgf127rt@hotmail.com, I think i can use it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12