Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: UTV Accident in Havasu

RiverRatMike
    Anyone know anything about the Rhino/Ranger/Razor whatever, that happened in Havasu on the North side of town yesterday morning? I heard from a co-worker that it was a hit and run and the UTV burst into flames.

Ms.Havasu
    saw some smoke on the north end of town towards the foothills around 9;00 am. was that when it happened.

Kilrtoy
    Over heard the sheriffs talking about it, It sounded like a tweeker stole it and then rolled it and it completely burned

RiverRatMike
    saw some smoke on the north end of town towards the foothills around 9;00 am. was that when it happened.
    yes it happened around 9am Sunday morning

Surmike
    There really seems to be alot of these "TWEEKERS" running around Havasu these days!!
    If this is the case the local PD is gonna need to double up real soon!!
    Starting to not look like such a nice safe little town.

Kilrtoy
    There really seems to be alot of these "TWEEKERS" running around Havasu these days!!
    If this is the case the local PD is gonna need to double up real soon!!
    Starting to not look like such a nice safe little town.
    There to busy busting girls in the channel for flashing their boobs to do any real policework

Brewzed
    that sucks. They only make a few different keys for those. If you have one, you can find one that it will work on.

lawbreaker2
    Heck, and I thought cleveland was bad, sounds like havasu is getting just as bad, I don't think I want to live in a town like that.

RiverRatMike
    Over heard the sheriffs talking about it, It sounded like a tweeker stole it and then rolled it and it completely burned
    I'm pretty sure you have your story wrong. I heard a older couple in the UTV got hit by another car and rolled the UTV on it's side then it caught fire. The car that hit them left the scene.

HemiDude
    There to busy busting girls in the channel for flashing their boobs to do any real policework
    This is so true it's almost not even funny....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast