Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bench Racer home improvement

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    That being a gay Ford truck tells me that's Dmonszta. Obviously he hired 396 to "hold the wood" for him on the way home because he knows "bruthas is fast" and would have no trouble keeping up with a Ford.....one can only imagine Dmonszta "clinching" those timbers in the cab of the truck.
    While Biglue sells tacos out front from a cart

rrrr
    While Biglue sells tacos out front from a cart
    Biglue has reached the limits of his ability with his off-ramp fruit stand. He tried the taco gig for a while, but the hot grease burns were more than he was willing to take.
    Of course he still lines up Saturday nights at the Flying J truck stop in stall #2 for that other kind of hot grease burn.........:crossx: :crossx:

dmontzsta
    I had to buy that piece of wood for Lue to sit on. Lue, next time be prepared, cause the other mexican guys are definitely in better shape and ran to the truck ALOT quicker and I dont have to modify the bed for them to fit.

Biglue
    I had to buy that piece of wood for Lue to sit on. Lue, next time be prepared, cause the other mexican guys are definitely in better shape and ran to the truck ALOT quicker and I dont have to modify the bed for them to fit.
    Now we know you're full of shit (just a figure of speech, we just won't get into that ), no self respecting beaner would get caught dead in the back of that FERD.
    Not only that, your Mrs. doesn't even let you drive the truck, that's her daily driver. Thats why she has that Maxima for you. :jawdrop:

dmontzsta
    Now we know you're full of shit (just a figure of speech, we just won't get into that ), no self respecting beaner would get caught dead in the back of that FERD.
    Not only that, your Mrs. doesn't even let you drive the truck, that's her daily driver. Thats why she has that Maxima for you. :jawdrop:
    Do you guys even know what you jump in the back of? It is like a mad dash and then you at the back of the pack. Maxima? welcome to 2 years ago...I guess that is what happens when you cant keep up, you get left behind. :devil:

Biglue
    Maxima? welcome to 2 years ago...I guess that is what happens when you cant keep up, you get left behind. :devil:
    She take away your Maxima priviledges????? :sqeyes:

Kim Hanson
    She take away your Maxima priviledges????? :sqeyes:
    I bet she put it in the garage for when he needs a walker shit ......( . )( . )...........I bet the fart tubes blew apart and took out the whole ASS END.......:idea:

dmontzsta
    I bet she put it in the garage for when he needs a walker shit ......( . )( . )...........I bet the fart tubes blew apart and took out the whole ASS END.......:idea:
    Still posting drunk huh? not much has changed around here.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Biglue has reached the limits of his ability with his off-ramp fruit stand. He tried the taco gig for a while, but the hot grease burns were more than he was willing to take.
    Of course he still lines up Saturday nights at the Flying J truck stop in stall #2 for that other kind of hot grease burn.........:crossx: :crossx:
    Slaaaaaap!!!! As the door hit Lue in the face Thats was some funny ass schit right there

Biglue
    Slaaaaaap!!!! As the door hit Lue in the face Thats was some funny ass schit right there
    Wanna borrow my icepack so you can put it over the lumps you got in just jets yesterday in the jst drive repair thread? :jawdrop: :idea:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast