Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: N02 Fill UP

OverKill
    I'm in Queen Creek Arizona and I boat at Saguaro or Big River. Could anyone give me some locations as to where to fill up near those to places.
    Thanks
    OverKill

creepingcharlie
    I dont know about AZ but CSK(kragens) here in CA has nos. well I should say the stores that carry the hp stuff do. Give them a call you never know.

squirt'nmyload
    shouldn't you get all the parts to make it work first???????????
    just bustin your balls james

OverKill
    I need a good ball bustin once in a while .

Sleeper CP
    Call around to the welding shops or industrial gas sales. They may be
    able to help you out.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

Jetaholic
    Industrial gas sales...
    I could totally make a living off this...
    And to think nobody ever thought to call the dentist or any operating room for this kinda business...

Sleeper CP
    I could totally make a living off this...
    And to think nobody ever thought to call the dentist or any operating room for this kinda business...
    You are aware that Industrial NOS has chemicals added to it so that people will not use it to get high. So getting NOS from a medical supplier is highly unlikely they wouldn't sell it to you for liability reasons.( Or you just may have been joking )
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

Call 1-800-99-REFILL for the nearest NOS dealer with refill station

Unchained
    You are aware that Industrial NOS has chemicals added to it so that people will not use it to get high. So getting NOS from a medical supplier is highly unlikely they wouldn't sell it to you for liability reasons.( Or you just may have been joking )
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Back when I ran it every place I ever used that filled the bottles were using medical No2 to fill the bottles. I watched them fill the bottles and it was straight from the medical bottle and no additives were put in. I would speculate that it is easier to get medical gasses then to get something trucked in with the additives.
    I have an account at a local welding gas supplier and could get the big medical bottles if I wanted but its only because I've known those people for years. Buying it in bulk would save a huge amount as compared to having the local race shop fill the bottles for you. To fill the bottles yourself you don't need a pump if you freeze the bottles before you fill them.

IMPATIENT 1
    Back when I ran it every place I ever used that filled the bottles were using medical No2 to fill the bottles. I watched them fill the bottles and it was straight from the medical bottle and no additives were put in. I would speculate that it is easier to get medical gasses then to get something trucked in with the additives.
    I have an account at a local welding gas supplier and could get the big medical bottles if I wanted but its only because I've known those people for years. Buying it in bulk would save a huge amount as compared to having the local race shop fill the bottles for you. To fill the bottles yourself you don't need a pump if you freeze the bottles before you fill them.
    how many bottles could you get outta the 100lb tank, how much before it had to be pumped out and how much are 100lb tanks?? reason i ask is we're buyin a fillin station(new nos brand ebay for 600) and we're debating if we need 2-3tanks for next season.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast