Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor Form

dtr352
    I went to Teague the other day to buy header gaskets at 9:45 a.m. Apperently the shop was having a meeting and instead of someone taking 30 seconds to SELL me the parts, I was told to come back. Keep in mind these are normal posted business hours. This is the second time this has happened to me at this shop. The first time Bob just kept right on talking and wached me get turned away. What a joke! What type of business does this to a customer. I should have learned my lesson before, but believe me it won't happen again. Teague; you have seen the last of my money.

OverKill
    Where are they located??

OCMerrill
    I went to Teague the other day to buy header gaskets at 9:45 a.m. Apperently the shop was having a meeting and instead of someone taking 30 seconds to SELL me the parts, I was told to come back. Keep in mind these are normal posted business hours. This is the second time this has happened to me at this shop. The first time Bob just kept right on talking and wached me get turned away. What a joke! What type of business does this to a customer. I should have learned my lesson before, but believe me it won't happen again. Teague; you have seen the last of my money.
    That is just ridicules.

DeltaSigBoater
    Business must be really good
    Did you tell the person, who told you to come back later, what you where there to purchase? I bet if you had said I want a TCM 1200 Quad Rotor & I have cash in hand, that meating would've been adjourned!
    Where are they located??
    Teague Custom Marine
    28115 Avenue Stanford
    Valencia, CA 91355
    Hours: Monday thru Saturday
    8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific

Mattman
    Isn't that the truth!!

Baja Big Dog
    You need to take a picture of you leaving the place, and in a year or so from now when business is in the shitter send it to him, and ask if he would like to to come back.

Spotondl
    Teague header gaskets are the bomb... you really should go back and get the REAL deal... :idea: :idea: :idea:

Mardonzi
    Every dealing that I've had with both the shop staff and Bob has been excellent. He's gone above and beyond on several occassions for me.

ratso
    Take a hot chick with you next time...

OGShocker
    You should have yelled out "HEY BOB, go fuk a rock". He hates that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast