Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How far is it to Topock?

MKEELINE
    How many miles is it from the Channel to Topock? Are there any gas docks that have 100 octane or race gas in between?

dicudmore
    24 or 25 miles--its not far...
    no race gas up there that I can think of...

charlyox
    If your tanks are full when you leave you should have no problem making the round trip without refueling.

MKEELINE
    Thanks for the info. I would hate to run out of fuel and have to get out and push.

2Driver
    About 11 to the Sandbar and 21 to the I-40 bridge starting at Windsor ramp. Add a couple miles if you are lauching from the Marina and going through the channel.
    Once you hit the mouth of the river channel there are mile markers on the Cali side but I dont know their correlation to the landmarks I mentioned.

BDMar
    Park Moabi used to sell Av-Gas years ago. Don't know if they do any more???

RiverToysJas
    About 11 to the Sandbar and 21 to the I-40 bridge starting at Windsor ramp. Add a couple miles if you are lauching from the Marina and going through the channel.
    That's not accurate. It's 21miles from the London Bridge to the 40 Bridge. You can confirm this using the Path Ruler on Google Earth.
    Sandbar to 95 bridge in Needles is ~ 21 miles, 40 bridge is half that.
    Needles Marina has fuel, I thought Topock Marina did too, or did they not replace the docks after the fire??? Moabi Might have fuel, but I'm not sure...I've only bought on the water in Parker.
    RTJas

Havasu1986
    That's not accurate. It's 21miles from the London Bridge to the 40 Bridge. You can confirm this using the Path Ruler on Google Earth.
    Sandbar to 95 bridge in Needles is ~ 21 miles, 40 bridge is half that.
    Needles Marina has fuel, I thought Topock Marina did too, or did they not replace the docks after the fire??? Moabi Might have fuel, but I'm not sure...I've only bought on the water in Parker.
    RTJas
    Read Post #1. He asked about 100 octane or race gas.

Jyruiz
    Thanks for the info. I would hate to run out of fuel and have to get out and push.
    You wont have to push, the current will bring you back, might take a pretty long while, but you well get back.

RiverToysJas
    Read Post #1. He asked about 100 octane or race gas.
    Gotcha! Can't you guys carry bottles of octane booster for emergencies? :idea:
    RTJas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast