Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a f'ed up world... Man killed in hit and run had groceries stolen...

Jordy
    This absolutely blows me away, especially being from Mesa and having lived about a mile from where this happened. Only one person came to help this guy after he was hit, there were reportedly up to 15 or so people who came over to help themselves to his groceries.
    It's a sad world we live in these days.
    Man hit by truck while waiting for a bus in Mesa
    By The Associated Press
    MESA -- A pickup veered off a west Mesa street and struck and killed a man waiting with groceries at a bus stop near Main Street and Horne.
    It happened Tuesday night.
    The driver sped away while police say some people in the area gathered up the groceries and took off, as well.
    Boro Mitrovich was sitting close to the older man when the pickup came at them. He managed to dive safely out of the way.
    He says while he was trying to help the man, people nearby began picking up the groceries and walking away.
    The pickup was found abandoned at an apartment complex about a couple of miles from the scene.
    Police say they are looking for a suspect they identify as Alan Ricardo Flores-Ocon, 23.

Tequila-John
    crazy stuff bud. I saw that is AM and was trippin out....

DSW
    God Bless America.....:notam:

rrrr
    Legally licensed and insured, no doubt.
    Police say they are looking for a suspect they identify as Alan Ricardo Flores-Ocon, 23.

Nord
    As I said in another thread............Welcome to Thunderdome..........B*tch!

OverKill
    Was the guy illeagle?? What pieces of S**T. I will bet those were all Tweakers taking his food, thats Mesa for you. I hope they get this guy, but thats America for you. This county is falling to the dark side fast.
    OverKill

Steamin' Rice
    I saw that on the news - gotta love Mesa.....

RitcheyRch
    Thats definitely focked up. Things like this used to shock me but not anymore. This country going to shit in a handbag real quick.

lucky
    I think we need to pass out some team turn key shirts on that corner !

mbrown2
    Saw that on the local news last night....could not believe that crap is going on in the same valley...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast