Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PAGING TOBTEK PAGING MR. TOBTEK

ZSARGO
    HOW IS THAT NEW MACH 22 PERFORMING SO FAR. ANY NUMBERS FOR US ( OK ME ) YET? I HAVE A GUY COMING DOWN ON THE 21ST TO LOOK AT MINE. IF HE BUYS, I'VE HAD MY EYE ON A 257 CARRRERA IN NEW MEXICO FOR ABOUT A YEAR THAT IS STILL FOR SALE. BUT UNTIL THE $ IS IN THE BANK. WELL. YOU KNOW.

MOPAR2YA
    Les, Whats the deal? Is this guy interested in the hull or with the 300x?
    BTW, contact Tom, he has some good leads on some sweet deals over at offshoreonly.com wink

ZSARGO
    MOPAR2YA:
    Les, Whats the deal? Is this guy interested in the hull or with the 300x?
    BTW, contact Tom, he has some good leads on some sweet deals over at offshoreonly.com wink [/b]
    HEY. IS YOUR NAME TOBTEK?

Boatmaster
    Zargo any chance the guy you are talking about is Brain? I'm taking him for a ride this weekend in a customers mach22 with a 300x. No luck getting out of your deal at Lakeland? This would make a big difference only because I have a 300x for him.

Cole
    Are they comitting you to that 300X...that blows,tell them to yuk Cole
    [ February 07, 2003, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Cole ]

ZSARGO
    Boatmaster:
    Zargo any chance the guy you are talking about is Brain? I'm taking him for a ride this weekend in a customers mach22 with a 300x. No luck getting out of your deal at Lakeland? This would make a big difference only because I have a 300x for him. NOPE. SINCE I ALREADY PUT A $7000 DEPOSIT ON THE MOTOR AND THEY ORDERED IT THEY WON'T LET ME BACK OUT. I COULD ALWAYS TELL THEM TO PUT THE MOTOR UP FOR SALE. ANYWAYS, I TOLD BRIAN I WOULD WORK ON THE PRICE OF THE MOTOR AND BOAT PACKAGE IF WE GO THAT ROUTE. DID YOU BUY THAT 300X FOR DAVE?
    [ February 07, 2003, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

Boatmaster
    No I have not got that motor yet, but that is the motor I am talking about. I know Brain will buy your boat if it possible to get the price close to what he was looking at with buying the other motor. What was the bottom line on the boat with the motor in the box? My guess would be that would be with no prop or wing plate?

ZSARGO
    Boatmaster:
    No I have not got that motor yet, but that is the motor I am talking about. I know Brain will buy your boat if it possible to get the price close to what he was looking at with buying the other motor. What was the bottom line on the boat with the motor in the box? My guess would be that would be with no prop or wing plate? $18,000 FOR THE OTHER MOTOR. I CAN GET HIM ANOTHER PROP FOR IT SO NO BIG DEAL. FROM WHAT LOU HAS TOLD ME, I WILL NOT NEED A WING PLATE. ALSO THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ELSE. IS IT TRUE THAT ONLY THE SELLING DEALER OF THE MOTOR CAN INSTALL ON THE BOAT OR THE WARRANTY IS VOID?

Boatmaster
    I am a merc dealer and I sell other derlers motor, and buy from them also all the time. I have never run into any problems. I could be wrong(its happened once before) so I will check. Was Lou's price inclueding install? If so that just saves me time see as I would'nt be charging Brain anyway.

TOBTEK
    looks like im coming in late in the middle of a deal here wink Les it still only has about 5 hours on the motor, and Dave is saying it will be faster as it breaks in. At Elisnore witch I hear isnt a fast lake(sticky water? ) The best ive seen with a 30ET was 89.????? MPH with just myself full of gas and tons of stereo equippment. yours is much lighter im sure, so it should be faster as well.......dont sell yours!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast