Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PAGING TOBTEK PAGING MR. TOBTEK

SCOOTE69
    Tob, go to powerboat.com and check out the new merc maximus 5 blade. Looks like a nice prop, especially if youre going to ski a lot (although you may have to wait a while to get the right size for your motor).

Skaterfast
    89 mph is pretty good for that boat.Five or 6 years ago I went from Elsinore to Havasu on the same day.With a radar gun there was a 2.5 mph difference.I don't know exactly why.Something to do with the water.Not the air or altitude.

Boatmaster
    Tob that maximus is a lab finished High Five. It would work great for sking but would hurt your top end. Did you try that 28 lab bravo?

MOPAR2YA
    ZSARGO:
    MOPAR2YA:
    Les, Whats the deal? Is this guy interested in the hull or with the 300x?
    BTW, contact Tom, he has some good leads on some sweet deals over at offshoreonly.com wink [/b]
    HEY. IS YOUR NAME TOBTEK? cry devil

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Tob that maximus is a lab finished High Five. It would work great for sking but would hurt your top end. Did you try that 28 lab bravo? Mr Boatmaster...no I havent tried a 28 bravo, just the 26 bravo(which is on the boat now) and the 30ET. would like to though. The 28 trophy I tried sucked bad! crapy holeshot and slughish mid and top, is the 28 bravo a better prop? 30ET was awesome by myself only, but with pep's to hard to get on plane. How does your customer like his new MACH22? what prop is he using? Doesnt look like we will be making it to the BBSP, I have to work the weekend it was switched to cry

ZSARGO
    TOBTEK:
    looks like im coming in late in the middle of a deal here wink Les it still only has about 5 hours on the motor, and Dave is saying it will be faster as it breaks in. At Elisnore witch I hear isnt a fast lake(sticky water? ) The best ive seen with a 30ET was 89.????? MPH with just myself full of gas and tons of stereo equippment. yours is much lighter im sure, so it should be faster as well.......dont sell yours! I ALSO RAN THE ET ON MY OLD BOAT. I THINK A 26 PITCH. YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST LUCK WITH A CHOPPER FOR TOP END AND DECENT HOLE SHOT. MAYBE A CHOPPER II. MY BEST PROP WAS A 24 QUICK SILVER CHOPPER. GAINED ABOUT 4 MPH OVER THE ET.

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    TOBTEK:
    looks like im coming in late in the middle of a deal here wink Les it still only has about 5 hours on the motor, and Dave is saying it will be faster as it breaks in. At Elisnore witch I hear isnt a fast lake(sticky water? ) The best ive seen with a 30ET was 89.????? MPH with just myself full of gas and tons of stereo equippment. yours is much lighter im sure, so it should be faster as well.......dont sell yours! I ALSO RAN THE ET ON MY OLD BOAT. I THINK A 26 PITCH. YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST LUCK WITH A CHOPPER FOR TOP END AND DECENT HOLE SHOT. MAYBE A CHOPPER II. MY BEST PROP WAS A 24 QUICK SILVER CHOPPER. GAINED ABOUT 4 MPH OVER THE ET. so any bites on your MACH les? you need to keep it so you can show us around parker this summer..

jm2drvr
    tob, I ordered those fins for the outboards, having lakeland install them for me, have you though about installing those on your boat...should give you much better hole shot and be able to run the higher pitch prop.

STV_Keith
    Tob, are you going to the RWYB2?

TOBTEK
    jm2drvr:
    tob, I ordered those fins for the outboards, having lakeland install them for me, have you though about installing those on your boat...should give you much better hole shot and be able to run the higher pitch prop. Dave put his own custom made fin on before I took delivery. It was a "GIFT WITH PURCHASE" seems to wor? but I wont know the difference........

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast