Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance Marine Industry Expo to Sponsor all boats for Delta Oct. 13 event

NICE PAIR

deltarat
    In my opinion its not guys avoiding a chance for a radar run, its guys avoiding radar runs with a big $ sign attached to it.
    It seems to me Poker Runs West keeps trying to attach itself to the "Delta Lunch Bunch" (for lack of an organized name) events i.e. Shasta Cat Attack, Hookey Day, Carlos Memorial Run for financial gain.
    I think the "Delta Lunch Bunch" own's some of the fastest custom boats around that don't come with an ego or big $ events to make them work.
    My suggestion would be if you would like to get a good working relationship with the constantly growing "Delta Lunch Bunch" is to join some of our events as a participating boater and not as a promoter and see where it takes you.
    The "Delta Lunch Bunch" is just great people with some bitchin' boats who like to have a good time.
    This is a public forum. I'm not in any way speaking for anyone, this is strictly my opinion. Dr. Phil
    Phil that was very well written... for a guy with 3 thumbs and 4 fingers..lol
    I stand behind every word you said.
    Chris Phil is right, we would love to see you at some of our events as a boater and nothing else. Who knows you might even have a good time.

707dog
    just a lil 2cents from the slow poke about the big $ and ego's!...i gotta say mine is far from fast and the good looks as those damn delta boy vessels but they have always welcomed me with open arms and iv never gottin any shitty attitudes or made me or anybody iv broughtin around fill stand offish or smaller cause of our boats and type of boats...just want to say thanx to all for that...
    and hey chris come and hang friday promise you'll have a blast and thats coming from the slowest guy!

grads2112
    Ditto
    Nice avatar Ken. I suppose that it was taken at the last Delta Lunch Bunch helicopter shoot. :idea:

acatitude
    Thanks. I like that shot also. .
    has nothing to do with this thread. If you have an opinion state it like a man , not the douche bag you usually are . im outa here going to hulshots to pick up a drive... you guys can bring some beer over in about 1 1/4 hrs.... N_shit

grads2112
    Thanks. I like that shot also. .
    has nothing to do with this thread. If you have an opinion state it like a man , not the douche bag you usually are .
    I just get sick of listening to whiney bitches like you that don't want to fork over $100 for an event that sometimes includes a helicopter, a photographer, a poker hand and a chance at winning some cash, pictures of your boat, food and drinks at a party and a live band. This kind of stuff costs money to organize and put on but you would rather not pay and still eat the food and use the pictures for your avatar. I don't think asking someone who drives a $100,000 boat for 100 bucks for all of these things is asking too much.

In my opinion its not guys avoiding a chance for a radar run, its guys avoiding radar runs with a big $ sign attached to it.
    It seems to me Poker Runs West keeps trying to attach itself to the "Delta Lunch Bunch" (for lack of an organized name) events i.e. Shasta Cat Attack, Hookey Day, Carlos Memorial Run for financial gain.
    I think the "Delta Lunch Bunch" own's some of the fastest custom boats around that don't come with an ego or big $ events to make them work.
    My suggestion would be if you would like to get a good working relationship with the constantly growing "Delta Lunch Bunch" is to join some of our events as a participating boater and not as a promoter and see where it takes you.
    The "Delta Lunch Bunch" is just great people with some bitchin' boats who like to have a good time.
    This is a public forum. I'm not in any way speaking for anyone, this is strictly my opinion. Dr. Phil

Couldnt have said it any better.

120 Inches
    What is the radar going to tell me. I am going 64!
    This sucks.

707dog
    What is the radar going to tell me. I am going 64!
    This sucks.
    LMAO...

acatitude
    I just get sick of listening to whiney bitches like you that don't won't to fork over $100-200 for an event that sometimes includes a helicopter, a photographer, a poker hand and a chance at winning some cash, pictures of your boat, food and drinks at a party and a live band. This kind of stuff costs money to organize and put on but you would rather not pay and still eat the food and use the pictures for your avatar. I don't think asking someone who drives a $100,000 boat for 100 bucks for all of these things is asking too much.
    again your lost on the topic of this thread.. I can't find any post I made here about helicopters, $$, pics, food and drinks...oh you werent talking about me, you were talking about the guys with the $100k boats... my mistake.. look forward to seeing your ride at hooky day

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast