Thread: 2007 SL44 Liquid Technologies Boat

Rock-it man
    We are selling the DEMO boat at a bargin price only because we are swamped with building other boats ,no room to keep in the shop this winter.
    the price is $ 239,900.00 for a $ 400k boat . I am installing new motors with warrenty 600 ci in at 700 + hp on pump gas. Drive is a Teague Platinum and has been perfect this season just drained the fluid and all looks great. The boat was at the SCOPE poker run and could run 93+ MPH on Fri when the water was so rough in the ocean and ran 85 mph with fives guys and 200 gal fuel as the pace boat for the short run and it was rough could go much faster but the ride would not be as good for our riders. I have run the boat myself at 103 mph on the Columbia river. Everyone that has rode in the boat cannot believe how great a ride it was . The boat is 43 ft 8 in long with a true 42 ft bottom.Tres Martin dialed in the boat and you may call him to check on the boat ( 1-352-266-1457). Will have the new motors installed in a couple weeks . Will consider your boat also as a trade in.I have financing avaiable also. You may call me anytime
    @ 541-660-1443
    Thanks Wayne
    Liquid Technologies

abraman1326
    HOLY CRAP that thing turned out incredible Wayne. Good luck w/ the sale!!!

XtrmWakeborder
    Bitchen!

PHOTOGLOU
    We are selling the DEMO boat at a bargin price only because we are swamped with building other boats ,no room to keep in the shop this winter.
    the price is $ 239,900.00 for a $ 400k boat . I am installing new motors with warrenty 600 ci in at 700 + hp on pump gas. Drive is a Teague Platinum and has been perfect this season just drained the fluid and all looks great. The boat was at the SCOPE poker run and could run 93+ MPH on Fri when the water was so rough in the ocean and ran 85 mph with fives guys and 200 gal fuel as the pace boat for the short run and it was rough could go much faster but the ride would not be as good for our riders. I have run the boat myself at 103 mph on the Columbia river. Everyone that has rode in the boat cannot believe how great a ride it was . The boat is 43 ft 8 in long with a true 42 ft bottom.Tres Martin dialed in the boat and you may call him to check on the boat ( 1-352-266-1457). Will have the new motors installed in a couple weeks . Will consider your boat also as a trade in.I have financing avaiable also. You may call me anytime
    @ 541-660-1443
    Thanks Wayne
    Liquid Technologies
    Wayne,
    What does that does that boat weigh?

Rock-it man
    7990 lbs fully rigged without fuel.
    Thanks Wayne