Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Neighbors Are A Costly Pain In The Ass Sometimes !

Cheap Thrills
    I totally agree Nord, I will also add that CT got what was coming to him because, as he said, "that wasn't the first time I got the Sh1t end of the stick from him", and therefore he should have know better:idea: .
    CT don't mean to sound like I'm being an ass to you but as Nord said mark it up as a lesson learned. Although when you do sell it you should tell your neighbor that you let it go for $500.00. That will piss him off.
    Hey man I'm not hurt at all by that statement. Its true I had it coming and I should have know better. I appreciate your honesty and telling it like you see it.

hoolign
    Yo Ct check your PM's ...again..Fukk ..

GHT
    Hey man I'm not hurt at all by that statement. Its true I had it coming and I should have know better. I appreciate your honesty and telling it like you see it.
    Don't forget the $500.00 sell. That will get him going on why you didn't just sell it to him for that because he would have paid you "Right There" if he had only known it would be only $500.00.

Cheap Thrills
    Yo Ct check your PM's ...again..Fukk ..
    Back at cha
    Oh and don't get too excited gentlemen that glossy shit you see is water running off the paint The off color haze on the fender is actually the primer showing through and is obvious throughout the truck..
    The wheels are nice but the center caps are "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter " cups painted black. OMG I can't believe I confessed to that one
    T.

hoolign
    Back at cha
    Oh and don't get too excited gentlemen that glossy shit you see is water running off the paint The off color haze on the fender is actually the primer showing through and is obvious throughout the truck..
    The wheels are nice but the center caps are "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter " cups painted black. OMG I can't believe I confessed to that one
    T.
    The paint would be going anyways! So would the rims , tires , "mirrors" and suspension would be gone! Motor trans ..etc..out the door! I just need a good body on a good frame!

Cheap Thrills
    The paint would be going anyways! So would the rims , tires , "mirrors" and suspension would be gone! Motor trans ..etc..out the door! I just need a good body on a good frame!
    NOT MY WHEELS ! You know how long it took me to find period correct slotted mags in 6 lug ?
    You're keepin the butter cups though aint cha ?
    T.

Jbb
    Just how long would the drive be.... ....from Bum f**k nowhere ...to NC...?

hoolign
    Just how long would the drive be.... ....from Bum Fućk nowhere ...to NC...?
    It wouldnt be me making it...so distance is no matter
    PS Fućk you

Jbb
    It wouldnt be me making it...so distance is no matter
    PS Fućk you
    :jawdrop:
    Baller....:yuk:

hoolign
    :jawdrop:
    Baller....:yuk:
    Otay

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast