Thread: Dual Jet Drive ????

SuperWrench0166
    hello any body herd any new info where are they at whats happening

Bow Tie Omega
    I saw the unit at the Anaheim Boat Show earlier this year. While it looked real cool, it will run you about $12,000 . I have the pamphlet in a box somewhere, I will try to look for it on Sunday and send you the designer info and phone numbers. A little costly if you ask me, but a pretty cool setup. Boy would that turn some heads.....Joe

cyclone
    i saw a 21'foot boat at Elsinore a few months back that had the setup in it. The guy with the boat said its main purpose is for heavier boats and that they were still testing it. they were giving a couple of high rollers test rides in the boat though.

Nubbs
    Were both jets receiving water from the same intake? Or did each jet have seperate intakes? If it was using dual intakes, where were the intakes located? Just curious if you know.

hack job
    well the idea that was stolen form agressor was a single intake design and it was about 1 and a1/2 the size of the one thats on a berk now i have seen the pump up close and its some thing let me tell you! the reason it costs so much is the gear box that goses in front of it is billet and the one that you were looking at is a riped off copy (Harold Bruce former jet tech for hot boat) and will most likly never leave the ground , now you can call dave jones at agressor and he might be able to hook you up! daves a great guy i met him and talked to him a couple of times and i have one of there hydrolic place kits ( a place nozel and there hydrolic kit) wink i know that there is some bad blood between those two! good luck! wink

HAVASU HAULIN'
    I was at the same boat show and I sure don't remember it costing $12,000.

BrendellaJet
    HAVASU HAULIN':
    I was at the same boat show and I sure don't remember it costing $12,000.The cost is only 12K if you need both pumps. If you can find an identical pump to match yours you would be able to save some $$$$$. I think the cost goes down to about 6-8K with one pump and the gear box.

Bow Tie Omega
    It was $12,000 for the entire unit, 2 pumps, gearbox and mounting hardware and installation.
    The guy said that he did not reccomend buying just the box or just one pump ( of course he would). It does make some sense though. You need both pumps to perform equally,,,same mods, same work etc.
    [ September 07, 2002, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Bow Tie Omega ]

SuperWrench0166
    what happened to all the pics from the boat show of this i cant find them any more.