Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cleavers for my mach26

Bullhead Bully
    ya the bravos i have are labbed, during some cooler weather and two people i should break 100. i seen you a month or so ago going in front of the willow valley marina, i was on the beach right next to it on the first trip out in my new boat. we waved at each other, your boat looked bad ass i'm always on that part of the river, gonna be up there this weekend, let me know if you are and we can meet up.
    Yes i am going out on thurs afternoon and will be logging a shtload of miles this wend . I will pm you my #

DCBDaytona
    HEY KEVIN, YOU STILL GONNA BE GOING UP THIS WEEKEND???
    Yes I am Dustin...let's meet up. You gonna be out there? Wait...this weekend or next?
    I'm heading out for the Parker Enduro on the 19th.

dschifan
    ya this weekend leaving the 12th, and coming home sunday. i talked to bullhead bully and i'm going to meet up with him too and run from where i am down to havasu saturday morning. my buddy with my old daytona is gonna be with me too, so it sounds like we will be rollin deep with whackas! LOL bbsp is early i still have you number so i will be in touch.

Bullhead Bully
    ya this weekend leaving the 12th, and coming home sunday. i talked to bullhead bully and i'm going to meet up with him too and run from where i am down to havasu saturday morning. my buddy with my old daytona is gonna be with me too, so it sounds like we will be rollin deep with whackas! LOL bbsp is early i still have you number so i will be in touch.Good talking to you the other day looking forward to running , If you want you could put in at willow and follow me down through the reafs. I went ahead and got a set of 36s ready to try they won't be labbed yet but i will get a good idea how they will do.:idea:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12