Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: any news from ming?

Rattle Can Lou
    I'm with you Maxi...I've had it with this shiat. This guy is lauded by the fans as the second coming...c'mon for Christ's Sake.. Have ya got some time to talk about me???? It's all about the "Enduro"...Kato is ole news now that he got sprung from the hospital. In fact...Rexie, could you remove this thread??? I've done enough tear droppin over this..I now beleive you Maxi...he should be rubbed down with Teryaki BBQ sauce and licked clean by Lildick and D'Monkey or DMonstamash or whatever his name is..

BIGCHRIS
    I'm with you Maxi...I've had it with this shiat. This guy is lauded by the fans as the second coming...c'mon for Christ's Sake.. Have ya got some time to talk about me???? It's all about the "Enduro"...Kato is ole news now that he got sprung from the hospital. In fact...Rexie, could you remove this thread??? I've done enough tear droppin over this..I now beleive you Maxi...he should be rubbed down with Teryaki BBQ sauce and licked clean by Lildick and D'Monkey or DMonstamash or whatever his name is..
    Lou nothing would cheer oh Tony up more than a appearence from SANTA with a dozen of doughnuuuuuuts

BILLY.B
    I'm with you Maxi... Tony should be forced to eat some pork ribs rubbed down with Teryaki BBQ sauce, and then forced to lick clean the fingers he shoved the bullett up his A$$ to make Butt Barf with Couldn't agree more RCL. Couldn't agree more!!!!!

Rattle Can Lou
    Lou nothing would cheer oh Tony up more than a appearence from SANTA with a dozen of doughnuuuuuuts
    Big Chris..you are probably right, only problem is I can only hang eight doughnuts at once....

BILLY.B
    Big Chris..you are probably right, only problem is I can only hang eight doughnuts at once....Mini doughnuts at that. Better yet....Doughnut holes are more your style.

Big Chris..you are probably right, only problem is I can only hang eight doughnuts at once....
    That's only cause you have large thumbs.
    You still should be able to get 10 though if you used all 8 fingers and other apparatice. After all the average doughnut is about 1 1/2" thick, do the math.

rrrr
    That's only cause you have large thumbs.
    You still should be able to get 10 though if you used all 8 fingers and other apparatice. After all the average doughnut is about 1 1/2" thick, do the math.
    Fortunately, dougnuts get Lou sexually aroused or it wouldn't work at all. :crossx:

Rattle Can Lou
    You throw a dozen donuts in front of me and I will guarantee wood. I havent met to many people that don't like donuts....right Kato???

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415