Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple Pics of Cole Cash back in 98

Lefty
    Scott I know you've seen a ton of pics of your boat, but I found these and figured what the heck.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/569/98_CC.jpg
    Cole Cash always draws a crowd, we only went twice, but Parker was a lot of fun great people and great boats.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...nis_s_CC_1.jpg

QuickJet
    Those are awesome John!!! Dennis told me a few stories about Cole Cash @ Parker.......some not so great. Matter of fact I think you guys even whitnessed a couple of them..
    I amazed she's held up this long and is in the condition she's in.

79 Howard
    I don't have any pictures but it was always exciting and a good show. He would normally warm it up at around 8o A.M. and the echoing thru the canyons first thing in the morning was fun, never had a bad day there with Dennis just some was better than others.

schiada96
    Dennis what a friend! He had a southwind that was pretty fast for a jet. It had the same motor as cole cash almost. I started going to the river with him and Craig in the mid 80's. His boats have always run well.

stoker2001
    Those are awesome John!!! Dennis told me a few stories about Cole Cash @ Parker.......some not so great. Matter of fact I think you guys even whitnessed a couple of them..
    I amazed she's held up this long and is in the condition she's in.
    Nice Avater,bout time
    emailed Dennis (laketrash) and both his boats texastunnel and turbine eagle wont be ready in time for parker300
    Colecash is looking good,always one of my favorites to watch at CFW
    any chance you going to IHBA WFs in November?

QuickJet
    Nice Avater,bout time
    emailed Dennis (laketrash) and both his boats texastunnel and turbine eagle wont be ready in time for parker300
    Colecash is looking good,always one of my favorites to watch at CFW
    any chance you going to IHBA WFs in November?
    That's a bummer. I know he was looking forward to making the trip out west.
    I'm seriously contemplating going in November. I have some friends who have pretty much talked me into it. Are you going to make the trip down?

cole runner
    cool boat quick jet i see i motivated you to change your pic

JakeC.
    i remember watching denis driving that boat at parker going up river towards fox's and it kicked the rods. denis bail ship to avoid getting burned and the boat parralell parked at the dock at fox's while some peaple that were watching at the bar walked up and grabbed it so it didnt float away. there arnt many people that can intentionally park a boat at the dock the way that boat did by itself.

Monkey Bung
    Jerry has a little video of Cole Cash back in the day..I will say one thing that thing looked real fast.

QuickJet
    cool boat quick jet i see i motivated you to change your pic
    Ha ha ha....yes you had something to do with it.
    i remember watching denis driving that boat at parker going up river towards fox's and it kicked the rods. denis bail ship to avoid getting burned and the boat parralell parked at the dock at fox's while some peaple that were watching at the bar walked up and grabbed it so it didnt float away. there arnt many people that can intentionally park a boat at the dock the way that boat did by itself.
    Dennis told me that story @ Irvine in Feb and I couldn't believe it. Amazing!! every once in awhile I run into someone that was there and saw it happen. She's had a rough life at times no doubt...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast