Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hot tubs????

Jordy
    Thinking my back porch could benefit with a hot tub addition. Don't know much about them. Anyone on here deal with them? Have any recommendations of what to look for??? Thanks.

NOTALENT
    Dont know shiat about them, but if you end up finding out what you want my neighbor own's a store...I can see what kind of dicount I can get...only problem is it's out here in cali...

JB in so cal
    Thinking my back porch could benefit with a hot tub addition. Don't know much about them. Anyone on here deal with them? Have any recommendations of what to look for??? Thanks.
    DNA soup bowls

Havasu Hangin'
    Gonna get some shag carpet, disco ball, and rotating waterbed next?

HocusPocus
    i have a Cal Spa, we bought new almost 16 years ago.. 8X8, and seats i think 6? only thing i ever had to replace was the heating element which took about 20 minutes. mine pulls alot of juice but im sure the newer ones are more efficient.

Jordy
    Dammit HH, you said you wouldn't tell anyone. Although the rotating waterbed is going to be tougher to find than I thought. Might have to make my own. Who knew that heart shaped waterbeds were such a hot commodity? :idea:

ROZ
    He doesn't shave, there's an old globe light on the back porch, and the spa will be on a rotating table

Sleek-Jet
    This place (http://www.mytscstore.com/detail.asp...productID=1339) has both tubs and heaters.... enjoy.

Jordy
    He doesn't shave, there's an old globe light on the back porch, and the spa will be on a rotating table
    Apparently I can't tell you anything either...

Jordy
    This place (http://www.mytscstore.com/detail.asp...productID=1339) has both tubs and heaters.... enjoy.
    Thanks Sleek. Can always count on you. Looks like they have heaters and leaf blowers as well. You just saved me a shitload of money.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast