Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hot tubs????

Jordy
    This is the best idea you have had all week! :rollside:
    The sun even shines on a dog's ass every now and again. I did hear a commercial today where Paddock is having a huge pool sale, either 15% or 50% off. :idea:

2Driver
    If you are staying in your palace for a while consider a built-in backyard DNA warmer. Those bolt on ones always look ...well boted-on. But then again you like bolted on stuff. My opinion of course. You may want to consider a nice 2-person tub in your master bath. Check out Jetta tubs in the Scottsdale airpark. Wife and I got one there last year when we remodeled the master and like it.
    What do you call a guy in a Jacuzzi with leprosy? Stew.

CenCal
    We just went through the whole Hot Tub shopping two monthe ago, and ended up with a Jacuzzi J365 and love it. But be aware that there are good ones and there are not so good ones. IMO make sure that the maker is ISO900O1 certified, this means very high quaility and are put through very strengent tests to get this certifaction, most of these ones come fully insulated,the ones that dont are not, big differance. Here are my four major brands that I think are top of the line HotSprings, Sundance, Jacuzzi Premium and Caldera. Try the link below , there is alot of good reading, good luck.
    http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/g...source=adwords
    Hey Jordy i second the Hot Spring Spa. Had one the last three years and love it more each time i get in. Good luck looking. You'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Instigators
    Thinking my back porch could benefit with a hot tub addition. Don't know much about them. Anyone on here deal with them? Have any recommendations of what to look for??? Thanks.
    Check out Pacifc Spas here in town. We had one at the old house for 7 years without any problems besides bearings in the jets. They are considered a normal wear item. We ran ours year round. Make sure you buy 220 volt. Pacific will allow you to sit in the tub and dictate locations for each jet. ( Girls will love this trust me ) Got any questions just call me.
    PS Sorry we missed Robs Party.
    Merry Christmas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234