Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sacramento Delta Hot Boaters

Budweiser
    Waaaz uuup?
    I just moved to Sacramento and purchased an 18' flat bottom V-Drive.I'd like to meet some fellow Hot Boaters in the area. Drop me a line.

stoker2001
    Camp Far west lake near Lincoln is the hot spot for small vdrive boats like yours
    Only one prob there are pretty much out of water right now
    The Sacto river north of airport and Knights Landing area is good area to run flatbottoms too as you dont have to deal with "levee checker type tugboats"

suckin&pumpin
    lots of local happenings, river above knights landing is pretty nice

charitycase
    Sacramento river is about the only thing with water right now.What type of boat do you have(pics)?We run the river North of Sac with no trouble.Welcome BTW.

Budweiser
    Thanks for the welcome and the hot spot suggestions. I'll get some pics up this Wednesday.
    I've done many houseboating trips on the Delta and have always had great times exploring around, finding new places. When does the typical boating season end? It' would be great to meet you guys some time.

Heatseeker
    I went up river from Knight's Landing a couple of weeks ago(missed meeting up with Charity Case though). It is a pretty cool place to boat. Depending on where in Sac you are, it's not very far either.
    During the spring/summer your choices are only limited by how far you want to travel for lakes and boatable river areas.

Badburn
    Welcome, Lets see those pics! Lots of great boating people aroungd here.

charitycase
    I went up river from Knight's Landing a couple of weeks ago(missed meeting up with Charity Case though). It is a pretty cool place to boat. Depending on where in Sac you are, it's not very far either.
    During the spring/summer your choices are only limited by how far you want to travel for lakes and boatable river areas.
    Next time pm us.We will meet ya boat or not.

justfloatn
    Nobody mentioned, NEW YEARS DAY!!!
    You need to take your boat or just show up New Years Day at Camp Far West.
    Some people camp, but most show up that day for speed runs and a little hair of the dog Big turn out for V-drives if the weather is good.

Mrs.charitycase
    Nobody mentioned, NEW YEARS DAY!!!
    You need to take your boat or just show up New Years Day at Camp Far West.
    Some people camp, but most show up that day for speed runs and a little hair of the dog Big turn out for V-drives if the weather is good.
    Yep!! Can't wait!! If it rains we'll just have a wet t shirt contest... no?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast