Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I Am At The Gym

SummerBreeze
    And I look around and see I had banged three different chicks that happened to be at the gym at the same time:idea:

Jbb
    A Trifecta!.......nice!

XtrmWakeborder
    LOL now were they fat and trying to get in shape, or in shape and trying to stay that way?...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    And I look around and see I had banged three different chicks that happened to be at the gym at the same time:idea:
    You must be a player :devil:

HemiDude
    Did they all see the same doctor??? :sqeyes:

ravencrew
    Please tell me this wasn't one of them?:idea: :jawdrop:

ravencrew
    Please tell me this wasn't one of them?:idea: :jawdrop:
    http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=110223

thatguy
    A few years back, when I was single, I was standing in a friends driveway talking to him. My girlfriend was at the end of the drive talking to his girlfriend and another girl in a car. It occured to Me that I had had angry baby oil sex with all 3 in the past 6 months. Always while they and myself were uncommited. I am pretty sure they each knew, maybe they had played Me? I felt victimized. Happy, but so used!
    It is a great feeling isn't it?
    Now if only the 2 sisters would have been there that my friend and I tagged teamed together, it would have ben a kodak moment!
    Tommy
    PS- ALL were hotties, mind you!

ratso
    Try pulling that one off at Church... that would be a story...

maxwedge
    Was one of theses chicks, by chance, named Aaron? Maybe with a bit of an adams apple?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast